Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bopip

VIP Member
Can we get a ball park suburb at least? Has she said the suburb she's moved to?
Mermaid Waters

It looks like a nice house online. The floor plan is a pretty standard, modest size. I'm blown away that they've bought it and are acting living in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Esbeze

Oh...if Chontal swears by it..different story... I might get one for my baby 😂
Lol I can say glow dreaming are pretty good, I use one in my 5 year old room. The smell, the white noise, the colours. It’s all so relaxing!! Haha but I understand having ashy promote puts people off 😩

amytay

Rents a house for a photoshoot @ $4,000 per day.

Takes entire photoshoot in front of the same wall :ROFLMAO:
Is she trying to be like Lorna Jane? I feel like they’ve done something similar & similar colours before….

Becstar

I don’t get the syringe feeding? Is that a thing now? Been awhile since I’ve had a newborn!
Her & her friends are getting too old to be wanna be models They are super cringy!

She will be either wanting companies to send her free lactation cookies, she has a collaboration already that she is laying the groundwork for or she will say she has developed one.
It’s always about setting the scene before introducing a product.
Of course!! Another powder/tea to eat/survive on!

I just don’t think they have as much money as we think they do. They’re probably in heaps of debt after so many failed business ventures.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane:
Fake tan company
Toned
Whatever investment they had in Gretty Rose
Didn’t they have a cafe at one point?
Ashy and Friends
Gym
The original clean treats company
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline

The only spon con she can wrangle is Esme and their list of influencers is so long that SURLY they couldn’t be paying that much. Everything else she promotes her shit.
Wasn't there a protein company too?

booboo222

Chatty Member
What ever happened to sleep consultant Julie and her husband? Did he cheat? I remember they were all happy on instagram and had a podcast about their happy relationship? And then he moved out?

LOL KYLIE

hippopananus

What was the beef between fat fuck Steve/trash bags and Emily Skye??
He basically promised to turn her into “another Ashy” they suddenly started doing chummy videos of them dancing around in matching outfits and then suddenly stopped. Apparently he started spamming her email lists and then he accused her of not paying him, then she accused him of stealing money from her company. It was all settled out of court and then went quiet.

www.mamamia.com.au/ashy-bines-husband/amp/