Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

booboo222

Chatty Member
What is ashy and friends?
and what happened to miss bliss? And what about her friend sheZ eyebrow business? Or was it lashes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

LovesAChat

Shocked at how easy it is to find when you search recently sold on the GC! She shouldn't have shown the distinctive backyard fence and trampoline plus barn door to ensuite in her bedroom.

Reactions: 2

Buttnuggets

Just here to see if anyone watched the birth vlog yet.. anything worth seeing or? I don't need 30 minutes or to be one more viewer in the view count 😅

• Haha

jmareem

Did they buy it furnished?? because that trampoline is in the realestate.com pictures.... unless they asked them to leave it....

Prob cant afford one until she sells her bassinet 🙃
She said the other day the previous owners left the trampoline behind for them

What was the reason that she went to the hospital? And what was the new life direction with the house? Please don’t make me watch it ugh.

instafamoushehe

Hmmm at a guess I’d say she’s had the Botox down in her jaw for “grinding” which gives you the appearance of a smaller face /more angled
That’s probably it. I was thinking her jaw was very angled but also her eyes are looking very sunken, but that might be from the lack of forehead movement and fine lines around her eyes.

blizzy1984

Chontel Duncan swears by the glow dreaming… seems AB just climbing in the band wagon 🤷🏼‍♀️

surprise surprise 😂

greacea

VIP Member
Am I the only one that wishes Tala would keep her up all night!? 😏
There’s still plenty of time, if she isn’t already sleep training that is.
My first slept through the night quite early, then at 4 months he rarely slept through the night again!

They must be spewing that they sold their old place 😯
I think it must have had something to do with going to court with Emily Skye because she said she’s in a rental and had to sell her old place too, only difference is Emily’s worth a shit ton more than Trashy now 🤣
What was the beef between fat fuck Steve/trash bags and Emily Skye??

• Haha