Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nandosa

Chatty Member
It's not
Thinking this, or a course of some kindof course. Gotta jump on that bandwagon while it's hot. I want to start a petition to have courses regulated so all these influencers who have no skills or qualifications, can't con people with their bullshit made up programs and courses. They should have to go through an approval process to become a registered training provider.
Honestly normal people don’t have time for this shit 😂😂 she’ll make a drop, it’ll flop and then in 6 months she’ll have some other crap to push

Reactions: 3

Rach224

Chatty Member
I’ve found it based on her stories this morning - still a couple $mil house. It looks very nice in the photos but looks rank in real life! I’ve also found the old house/now block of land
Ohh....tell us where so we can all have a look 👀

nandosa

Chatty Member
Did anyone see Kayla Itsines’ video where she told her family/friends she was pregnant?
Now those were some genuinely happy reactions

chemicality

I love this so much, the amount of youtubers that are all about spiritual health etc clean eating, anti everything and yet get botox and fillers
That’s because it’s not about health… they just want to look a certain way (thin and young)

Don't know but I've seen her walking along the beach at broadbeach

Wouldn't you pull the clothes and things off it and neaten it up first before trying to sell it!?
She’s a slob!

I was trying to find your current house on the rental market but doesn’t look like it’s listed or it’s already been rented. Wonder what the landlord will think of the filth she’s left behind and the state of the furniture🤮🤮🤮

booboo222

Chatty Member
Nah but it does decrease risk having baby in your room- not saying you have to do it but it is true

greacea

VIP Member
don’t forget the cafe she had:ROFLMAO:
Imagine blowing off the opening of your cafe to meet Tony Robbins 😆 as long as the money comes in they don’t care.

The house she bought is nice but definitely a downgrade for her. The thing is housing prices on the GC have increased massively in the last 2 years. 1.8 million would have bought you an incredible house in 2020. Now? Pretty average.
True. Their place at Broadbeach is now estimated $3M+. I’m sure they bought it for about $1.8M quite a few years ago (pre Taj?).

Last edited: