Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paddington123

Chatty Member
Poor Tarjee ...no flavour here! He'll be the kid that scabs everyone's junk food at snack time because he never gets it at home
Why doesn’t she put a ham and cheese sandwich in there 😂😂😂 I’ve said it before but that kid doesn’t not get fed enough 😂

Wow ashy followers are going down 😂 probably the packed lunch hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Sammy doesn't appear to have ever had a partner? I haven't followed her for ages but she never did way back when they were tripod. She was the odd one out when Gretty and Eric got together

KnB

Ashy probably doesn’t think he needs a balanced diet or more protein because he drinks greens powder and her protein “smoothies” and eats clean treats.
Ni
So it’s moving day, wouldn’t it make more sense to send taj to school?? Also cue the posts about how hard it is moving and with a newborn - LIKE SHE DIDNT HAVE SOMEONE DO ALL THE PACKING FOR HER 🙄🙄🙄
She did 🤣 didn't you see the zoom in on her box "storage king" ... Plug for a discount code for a discounted move🙄 Must be tough for then "having" to buy as it's too pricy to build. So exciting she can hang her own wall art-

Looks like it used to have a pool fence….
How are you even allowed to sell a house with a pool that isn’t fenced? So wrong! Maybe they are getting it fenced? If she is anything like scabby Simone Anderson, she’ll do a post “can anyone recommend a pool fencer guy”🤣🤣🤣 Fucking grotty scabs!

The one she moved out of or the one she’s going to knock down?
The recent one? The rental….

manna13

Chatty Member
The birth video was very sweet.
on another note how much is ashy going to love this! Gretty honestly just kisses anyone ass I’m really starting to dislike her more than ashy!

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Guesses on what the next product will be? I'm thinking a course, meditation and mindfulness or an app along the same lines. Probably something like Sinead Hegarty has. Or a journal range. She is really gearing up towards something!

manna13

Chatty Member
Anyone else thinks Nat’s business is just a load of dog shit?? I don’t really get the purpose behind it? I mean, if you’re not feeling it, what the fuck is a smudge stick going to do? She’s vile praying on peoples weaknesses - just like old mate Ashy!
She definitely does not think before she clicks post… If she generally cared about people’s wellness like she says she does., why not offer a discount code for all these people who supposably messaged her saying how down they were!!

manna13

Chatty Member
Guys let’s agree to disagree On sleeping co sleeping etc……. so ASHY moving today!! “How exciting”

My detective work failed. The nosey side of me wants to know what the new house looks like and what they paid for it…..couldn’t find it (from the few pics she’s showed) on the sold houses website on the Gold Coast🤦🏻‍♀️

They have hey! What a difference to their previous houses. Nothing wrong with the new place, but it's definitely much more modest. It must have killed her to put a rental application in for places like that. It has to be a financial decision. I'm surprised she's not gone about how it's not their taste and it's older, but there weren't any houses in a style they liked available (but really they've got money problems).
They bought it didn’t they??

• Haha

paddington123

Chatty Member
I believe Tala is in her own room already (🤢🤢🤢) because Ashy has a night nanny. I don’t believe she’s there during the day.
I think tarla has been in her own room from the day she was born. It’s actually disgusting she’s new born why did ashy even have kids??????

Angelina-00

Yes absolutely this. And when my kids were slightly younger they would no joke start their day at 4:30 or sometimes 5 if I was lucky, as if I’m getting up earlier than that. Like should I set an alarm for 3:30 to get a lovely hour to myself? I don’t think so.
Same! My son gets up between 5-530am every day!

sammybro

Chatty Member
Why is Ashy sharing her skincare routine? She has the worst skin and I can't imagine anyone wanting to get that. Surly not. Not a vibe. Also Esmi is more suited to younger skin, like 12 years younger than Ashys skin.
Exactly! I have been told this soooo many times by so many skincare professionals…you know, people that actually no what they’re talking about and have a qualification when recommending products! Not ditsy bloody influencers trying to make a quick buck with a discount code!! If you’re over 30 you need something much stronger than anything Esmi offers 🤷🏼‍♀️