Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

booboo222

Chatty Member
So I looked at the old photos, did they take away the garage or something? It’s like they took away the archways that looked like a garage and then added a carport I guess? Weird?

Reactions: 2

clickbait queens

I actually like this new house going by the online photos, definitely seems a step down for the mighty ashy bines though even if it still cost a fortune

LBL2021

Steve himself would be getting close to obese going off BMI..
It always pissed me off that these two fat phobic, shallow twits profited from and continue to profit from women hating their bodies.

And wasn’t Levi the other person involved with that obesity prevention thing or was it someone else?
Yes I'm pretty sure it was Levi who had alot to do with the obesity prevention thing and I think he was behind the vitamin too

Omg the audacity of the evans crew has no bounds- all the colours and landing circle on insta is pretty much like breeZe balm - quite a compliment really if they want it that way but if it was me i wouldnt wana look so desperate as to copy bb- also wots the tea on the girl ab is looking for

MrsDinosaur

Nothing they do makes any sense.
They already bought a house and land, has things moving along with the build to the point it would have been ready to move in not long after Tarla was born according to Ashy, then next minute they buy a different house and move pretty quickly.

Do we know for sure this isn’t the house they were originally going to knock down?
From what I understood from her vlog, it's an empty block now, old house is gone and they never started building at all

paddington123

Chatty Member
What’s wrong with her jaw???? It’s never been over bite like that 😂😂😂 what are these influencers doing to there faces these days 😂😂😂😂

Bopip

VIP Member
My detective work failed. The nosey side of me wants to know what the new house looks like and what they paid for it…..couldn’t find it (from the few pics she’s showed) on the sold houses website on the Gold Coast🤦🏻‍♀️

They bought it didn’t they??
Oh, I must have missed that they bought it. I've been a bit inconsistent watching her stories lately. In that case, it must have killed her to have to buy a house like that...although if they wanted to renovate it, they could. I just can’t see Ashy living in anything that's not already new and finished.

KnB

Noticed on the about ashy post like 80 reactions other k's worth and something "motivational" she posted 2 people reacted.. straight away thought; this will hurt her ego and poof just like that reaction counts off. 🤭👀

greacea

VIP Member
Interesting that Gretty is going to sell bajamas. At least they’re not bloody leopard print! Wonder why the previous details listed eyewear and sunglasses 🤔
Was that trademarking? Could be just trademarking in those areas for the future in case she wants to add sunnies etc.