Ashy Bines #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of today's plan. Who the hell writes 'Besties coming over to hang' in their mid 30s with 2 kids. One being a newborn.
It's just bizarre! I get friends popping in for a catch up on weekends but that is some 16year old sleepover tit.
Has she ever just been alone with her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The story of today's plan. Who the hell writes 'Besties coming over to hang' in their mid 30s with 2 kids. One being a newborn.
It's just bizarre! I get friends popping in for a catch up on weekends but that is some 16year old sleepover tit.
She could never be alone with Taj either. She either had gretty, Sammy, some other random bff, Aunty Jo or her mum there.

Reactions: 6
that vid of the new blue baseline colour with her two models (friends) walking and taking off their sunglasses!🤦🏻‍♀️It’s the kinda vid you’d make with your friends in your teens! How are people supposed to take her seriously when she is doing this sort of thing?!?! Does she have a manager? She desperately needs someone to put her on the right path. So embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never by the looks for it 😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand how she’s shaking Tala nala lalas arms in her latest video. The baby always looks like the lights are on but no one’s home. The look on her face almost tells me she already knows her mother is a fruit loop!

Reactions: 10
So Steve's golf day is with his mum! I wonder if there's beef between his mum and Ashy as they never seem to see eachother
Ashy used to talk about her on Snapchat sometimes years ago. She didn’t seem like she was a fan. I’m pretty sure she used to crap on about how she’d never let her babysit Taj. I remember hearing it and thinking “wow why is she broadcasting this, what if Steve or his mum watch it”
It wasn’t nice

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand how she’s shaking Tala nala lalas arms in her latest video. The baby always looks like the lights are on but no one’s home. The look on her face almost tells me she already knows her mother is a fruit loop!
I have been thinking this too.. I know she’s just a newby but she seems to have a very blank look on her face all the time. Maybe she’s wondering who TF this woman is that keeps getting up in her face.. probably recognises the nanny more than her own mum🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol quote for today frm AB- loves friends that r not jealous of her (um not!) - dont compete with her (she is the competitive one with the big ego)- that dont gossip (yea sure they dont) blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol quote for today frm AB- loves friends that r not jealous of her (um not!) - dont compete with her (she is the competitive one with the big ego)- that dont gossip (yea sure they dont) blah blah blah
Right?! We’ve all seen the competition between her and Sammy, at least business wise, and at least on Ashy’s part. I’m not a fan of any of them, but I do believe Sammy didn’t care to compete with AB.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she keeps getting so excited about her new drops. She literally releases the same thing just in different colours.
There’s no fun patterns, nothing ground breaking, just the same pattern over and over.

also there’s a woman on tik tok named ‘janeinsane_’ and she’s done a parody of influences in labour and it’s Ashy to a tee 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.