Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit… she is looking pretty amazing for having a baby 6weeks ago… I was hoping she’d get to experience being chubby at some point lol
If you ask Ashy, she used to be chubby in high school/early 20s. However if you look at photos, she’s just not as “toned” as she is now. I’d say she’s naturally quite slim. But also has a raging ED.

Reactions: 5
Looks like it used to have a pool fence….
How are you even allowed to sell a house with a pool that isn’t fenced? So wrong! Maybe they are getting it fenced? If she is anything like scabby Simone Anderson, she’ll do a post “can anyone recommend a pool fencer guy”🤣🤣🤣 bleeping grotty scabs!

The one she moved out of or the one she’s going to knock down?
The recent one? The rental….

Reactions: 3
If you ask Ashy, she used to be chubby in high school/early 20s. However if you look at photos, she’s just not as “toned” as she is now. I’d say she’s naturally quite slim. But also has a raging ED.
But with looking at her mum and her brothers.. they’re not small people… I thought she might gain a few more 😂 but yes the ED will keep the kgs at bay

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the house video she said something is being done with the pool fence so maybe she doe care about safety. Just looking at the pics again - nice reno but in reality its a 40 year old house jazz'd up. Nothing spectacular. The pricetag doesn't mean anything - shacks sell for over a mil$ these days. BORING

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised houses are allowed to be sold without a fence around the actual pool?? 😰 Surely its not passable? How terrifying. I'd never rest if I lived in a home where the doors open to an unfenced pool. Accidents happen so easily.

Reactions: 4
So I looked at the old photos, did they take away the garage or something? It’s like they took away the archways that looked like a garage and then added a carport I guess? Weird?

I'm surprised houses are allowed to be sold without a fence around the actual pool?? 😰 Surely its not passable? How terrifying. I'd never rest if I lived in a home where the doors open to an unfenced pool. Accidents happen so easily.
I wonder if they can because it’s technically fenced from the yard. If the doors to the pool are lockable with a key it might pass safety. I’m just speculating, not 100% sure. Either way, there’s no way I’d be moving in with small children without proper fencing.

Ooh it sold for $810k in July 2020! Wow Ashy and Steve got played! Also it used to have a garage, it's been converted to a bedroom and a study.
Screenshot_20220803-192425_Chrome.jpg

This is the new layout for anyone interested
Screenshot_20220803-192822_Messenger.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They must be spewing that they sold their old place 😯
I think it must have had something to do with going to court with Emily Skye because she said she’s in a rental and had to sell her old place too, only difference is Emily’s worth a tit ton more than Trashy now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must be spewing that they sold their old place 😯
I think it must have had something to do with going to court with Emily Skye because she said she’s in a rental and had to sell her old place too, only difference is Emily’s worth a tit ton more than Trashy now 🤣
What was the beef between fat duck Steve/trash bags and Emily Skye??

• Haha
What was the beef between fat duck Steve/trash bags and Emily Skye??
He basically promised to turn her into “another Ashy” they suddenly started doing chummy videos of them dancing around in matching outfits and then suddenly stopped. Apparently he started spamming her email lists and then he accused her of not paying him, then she accused him of stealing money from her company. It was all settled out of court and then went quiet.

www.mamamia.com.au/ashy-bines-husband/amp/

Ooh it sold for $810k in July 2020! Wow Ashy and Steve got played! Also it used to have a garage, it's been converted to a bedroom and a study. View attachment 1468243

This is the new layout for anyone interested
View attachment 1468250
It's wild the price increases in SE Qld. My in laws place in Noosa cost them 900k 4 years ago, now it's worth 2.1 million. Their neighbours made 1.1 million profit earlier this year after purchasing the house only 3 years ago.

In the NT you don't need any fencing for pools. You should see the comments whenever it's merely suggested as an opinion that the council should consider enforcing pool fencing. People actually go off about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.