Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t think they have as much money as we think they do. They’re probably in heaps of debt after so many failed business ventures.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane:
Fake tan company
Toned
Whatever investment they had in Gretty Rose
Didn’t they have a cafe at one point?
Ashy and Friends
Gym
The original clean treats company
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline

The only spon con she can wrangle is Esme and their list of influencers is so long that SURLY they couldn’t be paying that much. Everything else she promotes her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t think they have as much money as we think they do. They’re probably in heaps of debt after so many failed business ventures.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane:
Fake tan company
Toned
Ashy and Friends
Gym
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline

The only spon con she can wrangle is Esme and their list of influencers is so long that SURLY they couldn’t be paying that much. Everything else she promotes her tit.
Wasn't there a protein company too?

Reactions: 2
I had completely forgotten about the cafe 😂 she's fallen out with that person too I think.

Also her swimwear

Oh and Raw. Her wannabe reality show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Way is owned by one of Ashy’s former Bikini Body Challenge PT’s, Trash Bags just plugs it (and any other influencer desperate for a buck)
She had her own protein before that, it was called Toned and then she recycled the business name for the activewear

Reactions: 4
I’d dare say, the currently/old rental would need a thorough cleaning after that messy cow being in there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the renos but that pool has given me the absolute worst anxiety ever.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the rat is probably still running around the house somewhere
The dead one she stood on🤢

looks like she’s had her botox and filler topped up. She’s back to that weird open mouth grimace-smile she does cos she can’t move her face properly.
079274D1-1663-4D48-BEBC-C8C76C833696.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel free to keep adding! We’re at 14 projects/businesses/ventures.

Fake tan company
Toned
Ashy and Friends
Gym
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline
Toned (the protein)
Swimwear
Raw YouTube series

Fake tan company
Toned
Ashy and Friends
Gym
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline
Toned (the protein)
Swimwear
Raw YouTube series
I’d forgotten about the spices 😆 she claimed they always sold out but not long after heaps of them showed up on a random sale website.

Booty guide/challenge
Balance app (plus heaps of other apps)
Sweet potato cookbook (that they bribed people with giving them a five star review for)
Squad tour
Ultimate girls weekend/day
Podcast with Steve
Raw and real podcast

The vitamins that they only did one release of and people couldn’t order anymore 🫣🫣🫠🫠🙄🙄

I’d forgotten about the spices 😆 she claimed they always sold out but not long after heaps of them showed up on a random sale website.

Booty guide/challenge
Balance app (plus heaps of other apps)
Sweet potato cookbook (that they bribed people with giving them a five star review for)
Squad tour
Ultimate girls weekend/day
Podcast with Steve
Raw and real podcast
Found this beauty on an old phone.... I don't think this ever come to fruition but the fact they were even considering it is wild.
Screenshot_20170528-120930.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think so esp when BF tarrrrrrllllllaaaaaa girl. That’s a big no no!! But then again, who knows with trash bags.
Her botox had worn off by the end of her pregnancy so unless she has edited the tit out of her face here, she’s definitely done something. She also has almost no movement in her forehead in her stories today.

Fake tan company
Toned
Ashy and Friends
Gym
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline
Toned (the protein)
Swimwear
Raw YouTube series
don’t forget the cafe she had:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The house she bought is nice but definitely a downgrade for her. The thing is housing prices on the GC have increased massively in the last 2 years. 1.8 million would have bought you an incredible house in 2020. Now? Pretty average.

Her botox had worn off by the end of her pregnancy so unless she has edited the tit out of her face here, she’s definitely done something. She also has almost no movement in her forehead in her stories today.
Yep... she's got to tell tale shiny forehead again... I thought the exact same thing when I saw her stories yesterday..she's definitely had her botox done again... I think she's weaning off breastfeeding anyway, so the nanny can do more and she has more time to herself...just the way she likes it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.