Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t forget the cafe she had:ROFLMAO:
Imagine blowing off the opening of your cafe to meet Tony Robbins 😆 as long as the money comes in they don’t care.

The house she bought is nice but definitely a downgrade for her. The thing is housing prices on the GC have increased massively in the last 2 years. 1.8 million would have bought you an incredible house in 2020. Now? Pretty average.
True. Their place at Broadbeach is now estimated $3M+. I’m sure they bought it for about $1.8M quite a few years ago (pre Taj?).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's a very standard suburban house that's been renovated.
The dead one she stood on🤢

looks like she’s had her botox and filler topped up. She’s back to that weird open mouth grimace-smile she does cos she can’t move her face properly.View attachment 1468464
So obvious when all she can do is a little nose scrunch. She looks ready to eat someone alive.

Reactions: 5
She has DEFINITELY had her Botox done, I get mine done every 3 months and the first thing you get is a duper shiny forehead. She would no longer be breastfeeding TARLA girl and would have moved onto formula - no shame in that but we all know ashy has stopped breast feeding for her own selfish reasons. Steve never should have pushed her to become a mum, she is soooo selfish.

Reactions: 11
She has DEFINITELY had her Botox done, I get mine done every 3 months and the first thing you get is a duper shiny forehead. She would no longer be breastfeeding TARLA girl and would have moved onto formula - no shame in that but we all know ashy has stopped breast feeding for her own selfish reasons. Steve never should have pushed her to become a mum, she is soooo selfish.
I thought this to she’s definitely not breastfeeding now not that it matters it’s more about her being selfish she’s stuck in her 18 year old self 🤢 she will never emotionally support those kids she’s too busy about herself and looks

Reactions: 6
Oh man the protein powder HAHAHAHAHHA. THEWORDSQUAD. The memories. I actually did the bootcamps and had the best trainers. I remember all the girls planned to go to her cafe in their ABBBC singlets and have breakfast. I did not attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Tahla have red/orange-ish hair or is it just the filters making it look that colour.

Reactions: 1
Am I looking at the same house? Doesn't look like it's had any Reno's?
If you google the address and then look at images you will find the original front of the house which then will take you to the site (by my place) that has many more photos.

Does Tahla have red/orange-ish hair or is it just the filters making it look that colour.
Who knows. She seems to never wash that baby’s hair 🤢

Reactions: 1
Okay this house is verrryy normal.. and I'm loving that for them 😆 look! It even has a normal person LG fridge! Anyone remember their super high end oversized appliances at the old house before the rental? The fridge was at least double this size! Ahhh it's so rare to see people be humbled 🥰
I dream of a day when influencers aren't wealthy for flogging eating disorders and crappy products (or any of the 15+ bullshit things mentioned in the last string of comments, dying guys! Keep them coming!)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Okay this house is verrryy normal.. and I'm loving that for them 😆 look! It even has a normal person LG fridge! Anyone remember their super high end oversized appliances at the old house before the rental? The fridge was at least double this size! Ahhh it's so rare to see people be humbled 🥰
I dream of a day when influencers aren't wealthy for flogging eating disorders and crappy products (or any of the 15+ bullshit things mentioned in the last string of comments, dying guys! Keep them coming!)
I would still consider a 2 million dollar house above what most normal people could afford.

Reactions: 10
it’s probably dry blood from the birth. Ashy hasn’t washed her hair yet. Poor Tralalah

As if she usually eats more than Steve does. duck me she’s really trying to cover up her raging ED isn’t she?? Also she so reads here. Thanks for addressing the pool and your breastfeeding status babes! We know you aren’t breastfeeding! The magic and power of Botox tho!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would still consider a 2 million dollar house above what most normal people could afford.
Totally, myself included. But what I mean is the house has a middle class vibe. Just saying that their standard of living seems to be going steadily down from what it was

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.