Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually least impressed with the house, nothing special at all. I thought Ashy would still be living in one of those waterfront homes with the amount of money she would make. Bit of a step down IMO. Looks like a basic home that someone has done some small renovations and DIY stuff to.

I'm behind on Ashy, wasn't she building a house at some point? Why did she move again? What was wrong with the house she just came from, or was it a rental?

Reactions: 7
I really like that house and she does not deserve it.

Random thought but looking at the floorplan, there's a master & 2 rooms right by it so I assume husband will be in the other room at the other side of the house. Romantic haha.

• Haha
I really like that house and she does not deserve it.

Random thought but looking at the floorplan, there's a master & 2 rooms right by it so I assume husband will be in the other room at the other side of the house. Romantic haha.
agreed she doesn’t deserve it! Beautiful house but she’ll thrash it in a week!

Reactions: 4
Did they buy it furnished?? because that trampoline is in the realestate.com pictures.... unless they asked them to leave it....

Prob cant afford one until she sells her bassinet 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she said closet in the next house was a quarter of the size of her old one.. looks pretty damn big to me!

Did they buy it furnished?? because that trampoline is in the realestate.com pictures.... unless they asked them to leave it....

Prob cant afford one until she sells her bassinet 🙃
She said the other day the previous owners left the trampoline behind for them

Reactions: 2
Sorry for my lack of stupidity lol but if taj has had swimming lessons and he has surf lessons why is everyone so pressed that he went to the pool by himself? Even if he fell in he could easily swim to the side?
I’m more concerned that he got into the greens chocolate powder, poor kid just wants some chocolate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she said closet in the next house was a quarter of the size of her old one.. looks pretty damn big to me!
I thought so too… But Princess Ashy needs a humongous one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry for my lack of stupidity lol but if taj has had swimming lessons and he has surf lessons why is everyone so pressed that he went to the pool by himself? Even if he fell in he could easily swim to the side?
I’m more concerned that he got into the greens chocolate powder, poor kid just wants some chocolate!
I’m not overly concerned about Taj. I mean, he’d probably be tall enough to open a fence anyway. I’d be concerned he jumps or falls in and he gets hurt or something. But what about TALA GIRL or friends kids/babies. They will have to keep those doors locked or literally not leave a child’s side.

Reactions: 5
duck, just give the kids some damn choccy. Gosh, he’s gonna binge when he’s older….imagine him at a kids party without trashy watching what he eats….

Taj isn't really the worry, although the idea of any kids around a pool unsupervised makes me a bit nervous. He can obviously swim and is confident in the water but he could also trip and hit his head etc. But there is a baby that will be toddling around soon and Taj could leave doors/gates open. He could think he'll take her for a swimming lesson while Mums on the gram. They have other kids that visit the house. I just don't really get why there isn't better safety around the pool. I know a toddler that nearly drowned while there were older kids in the pool and parents were sitting on the deck by the pool. It can just happen really quickly and home pools should be as safe and secure as possible until the kids are older then like 12 I reckon.

Also, I imagine he'll get an upset stomach if he's been eating spoons of choc greens powder by itself. Poor little dude.

I have to admit… she is looking pretty amazing for having a baby 6weeks ago… I was hoping she’d get to experience being chubby at some point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yup I found it with awesome help, haha.
I like it, but deff a downgrade I feel for “ashy bines”- seems like a “normal” person house. Maybe they have heeps of outgoings?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.