Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My detective work failed. The nosey side of me wants to know what the new house looks like and what they paid for it…..couldn’t find it (from the few pics she’s showed) on the sold houses website on the Gold Coast🤦🏻‍♀️

They bought it didn’t they??
Oh, I must have missed that they bought it. I've been a bit inconsistent watching her stories lately. In that case, it must have killed her to have to buy a house like that...although if they wanted to renovate it, they could. I just can’t see Ashy living in anything that's not already new and finished.

Reactions: 2
Why does tarj always have chocolate over his face 🤢 I know he’s a kid but he’s always dirty!!! This is why ashy puts a lot of pics and videos with tarj in black and white to hide the fact he’s filthy!!! No need for it!! And she needs to get that kid to school lazy 🐄

Reactions: 5
The first thing he eats unsupervised is chocolate. I find that interesting. I know many kids who have chocolate in the house and yet don’t go scouring the house for it because they know it’s there.

Continuing on from the lunchbox discussion the other day. Many kids love chocolate but there is something deeply problematic and long-standing in regard to Ashy’s relationship with food. His lunchbox was surprising to say the least, considering he’s in sport and looks like an active kid. There was no protein. I would hazard a guess and say maybe it doesn’t matter because he goes when he wants, or is so busy at school he forgets to eat. However the few times chocolate has been mentioned or he’s had it, he looks hypnotised. It looks like he’s having something illicit and he knows it. Remember Easter when he had the organic reduced sugar egg (which would’ve just used a different type of sugar anyway lol)? Poor kid. I wanted to give him good old Cadbury and say enjoy kid, it’s Easter.

Kids who are restricted always go ham when they can. I would bet $50 at birthday parties he goes to, especially in later years - he annihilates the lolly table.
That he helps himself to chocolate flavoured vitamin powder and she laughs it off says enough, and it's disturbing. He likes that crap but won't eat most normal foods? I don't think this is a food sensory issue. Firstly, that stuff is green/brown and gritty. Secondly, those supplements are the only food that he has been consistently exposed to, on a daily basis. He is fussy because Ashy is bleeping lazy and is satisfied with his nutrition intake through powdered supplements, and rather than make the effort to make sure he has a good variety of other food throughout the day, every day, she thinks it's enough that he likes her tit shakes (literally, because they give you the shits). How much is he having if he can help himself? Besides the fact that it's not really necessary to have, he shouldn't be given free range access to a supplement.

Reactions: 9
I’ve found it based on her stories this morning - still a couple $mil house. It looks very nice in the photos but looks rank in real life! I’ve also found the old house/now block of land
Just a little hint for new house. ;) Even just the date/month it sold. I’m usually pretty good at finding these. I love trying to work out the next Yourtown prize home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg so much to unpack in my cup this morning. The poor new neighbours. The greens powder. The “woo hooing” and “go little man” screaming….the sooking about being tired and sleep deprivation when you have a bleeping nanny!!!!!!…the unfenced pool with Taj walking unsupervised around it…the teeth on Tarrrrjet… the stupid faces she makes and pretending to be obsessed with TarlaTwirlaRaRaShaLa. Ugh yuckkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shocked at how easy it is to find when you search recently sold on the GC! She shouldn't have shown the distinctive backyard fence and trampoline plus barn door to ensuite in her bedroom.

Can we get a ball park suburb at least? Has she said the suburb she's moved to?
Mermaid Waters

It looks like a nice house online. The floor plan is a pretty standard, modest size. I'm blown away that they've bought it and are acting living in it.

Last edited:
Well that house was super easy to find :/ it looks so nice in the staged photos.

I actually like this new house going by the online photos, definitely seems a step down for the mighty ashy bines though even if it still cost a fortune

Anyone else find is scary how easily Taj can let himself in and out of the fenced pool area? Ashy doesn’t seem bothered by it. I know Taj is a good swimmer because he had countless private lessons at their old house but still… all is takes is 20 seconds. Ashy didn’t even know he was outside by the looks of it until he walked past, if she didn’t have the blinds up in her bedroom she wouldn’t have known he was even near the pool until she went looking for him
My youngest kid has had private lessons on top of swim school lessons and I still wouldn’t have a gate that he could easily access. You just never know.

Reactions: 4
Wow gorgeous house. Just saw the listing. When will she learn not to film her house?!
And hopefully a pool fence is going in quick smart 😳

Reactions: 7
Found it...I actually like it... and they bought it the day after she had Tala..

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow gorgeous house. Just saw the listing. When will she learn not to film her house?!
I agree. I get people will still try and work it out, but bloody hell...it's only been a day. There's people who won't be looking for the house just out of curiosity.

Reactions: 1
And hopefully a pool fence is going in quick smart 😳
It’s very nice. Give it some time and the yard will be full of dog tit, weeds and god knows what else….she’s a grub

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.