Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I must have missed that they bought it. I've been a bit inconsistent watching her stories lately. In that case, it must have killed her to have to buy a house like that...although if they wanted to renovate it, they could. I just can’t see Ashy living in anything that's not already new and finished.

Reactions: 2
Why does tarj always have chocolate over his face I know he’s a kid but he’s always dirty!!! This is why ashy puts a lot of pics and videos with tarj in black and white to hide the fact he’s filthy!!! No need for it!! And she needs to get that kid to school lazy

Reactions: 5
That he helps himself to chocolate flavoured vitamin powder and she laughs it off says enough, and it's disturbing. He likes that crap but won't eat most normal foods? I don't think this is a food sensory issue. Firstly, that stuff is green/brown and gritty. Secondly, those supplements are the only food that he has been consistently exposed to, on a daily basis. He is fussy because Ashy is fucking lazy and is satisfied with his nutrition intake through powdered supplements, and rather than make the effort to make sure he has a good variety of other food throughout the day, every day, she thinks it's enough that he likes her shit shakes (literally, because they give you the shits). How much is he having if he can help himself? Besides the fact that it's not really necessary to have, he shouldn't be given free range access to a supplement.

Reactions: 9
I’ve found it based on her stories this morning - still a couple $mil house. It looks very nice in the photos but looks rank in real life! I’ve also found the old house/now block of land
Just a little hint for new house. Even just the date/month it sold. I’m usually pretty good at finding these. I love trying to work out the next Yourtown prize home.

Reactions: 8
Omg so much to unpack in my cup this morning. The poor new neighbours. The greens powder. The “woo hooing” and “go little man” screaming….the sooking about being tired and sleep deprivation when you have a fucking nanny!!!!!!…the unfenced pool with Taj walking unsupervised around it…the teeth on Tarrrrjet… the stupid faces she makes and pretending to be obsessed with TarlaTwirlaRaRaShaLa. Ugh yuckkkkk

Reactions: 14
Shocked at how easy it is to find when you search recently sold on the GC! She shouldn't have shown the distinctive backyard fence and trampoline plus barn door to ensuite in her bedroom.

Can we get a ball park suburb at least? Has she said the suburb she's moved to?
Mermaid Waters

It looks like a nice house online. The floor plan is a pretty standard, modest size. I'm blown away that they've bought it and are acting living in it.

Last edited:
Well that house was super easy to find :/ it looks so nice in the staged photos.

I actually like this new house going by the online photos, definitely seems a step down for the mighty ashy bines though even if it still cost a fortune

My youngest kid has had private lessons on top of swim school lessons and I still wouldn’t have a gate that he could easily access. You just never know.

Reactions: 4
Wow gorgeous house. Just saw the listing. When will she learn not to film her house?!
And hopefully a pool fence is going in quick smart

Reactions: 7
Found it...I actually like it... and they bought it the day after she had Tala..

Reactions: 1
Wow gorgeous house. Just saw the listing. When will she learn not to film her house?!
I agree. I get people will still try and work it out, but bloody hell...it's only been a day. There's people who won't be looking for the house just out of curiosity.

Reactions: 1
And hopefully a pool fence is going in quick smart
It’s very nice. Give it some time and the yard will be full of dog shit, weeds and god knows what else….she’s a grub

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.