Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always rude to her followers 🙄
What a mole haha that's so rude.

Also, imagine having to wear activework to your admin job every day haha. I love me a casual workplace outfit but imagine having to rock a sportabra. I'm so curious what she pays her PAs. Probs in clean treats and activewear lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who actually buys this tit. Like seriously a hot pink workout outfit? Ashy doesn’t even wear most of it beyond the stupid launch days.

Reactions: 12
Who is this sister to another mister? #family
Her latest BFF?
Who knows, I feel like every time she writes that it’s just a dig at Gretty and Sammy. When will one of them spill the tea!!! Gretty is clearly better friends with Sammy but for some reason will not drop Ashy. If I was Sammy I would drop two faced Gretty as well.

Who knows, I feel like every time she writes that it’s just a dig at Gretty and Sammy. When will one of them spill the tea!!! Gretty is clearly better friends with Sammy but for some reason will not drop Ashy. If I was Sammy I would drop two faced Gretty as well.
I actually can’t believe Gretty is friends with them both when obviouslyAshy has dogged Sammy. Pick a side Grots!

Reactions: 15
Gretty spruiking hair supplements now?? Claiming those supplements are the reason her hair is in such good condition 🙄 But wait! Next month after she’s had a ‘chance’ to use the new Hideaway hair care range she will claim THAT’S the reason for her amazing hair that so many of her followers are constantly DM’ing her about 🙄🙄 Influencers need to be called out on their bullshit.

Yep she is a two faced biatch! She’ll lose too much if she cuts ties with Ashy…not that she has much to begin with. She might have to go out and get a real job like Eric 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched her vlog and the blanket near Tala’s face is quite dangerous. I’m a new mum and this gives me serious anxiety. They are supposed to be tucked in at the sides so if the baby moves, the blanket can’t cover their face. And the baby should be at the bottom half of the cot and not in the middle.
Also a lot of layers for QLD winter. Her cheeks were quite red when she was unwrapped too - I hope she isn’t too hot

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Haha she’s so desperate to prove she is still breastfeeding and has a connection with Tarlar cos we have all noticed she’s so awkward with her 🙄

Reactions: 19
100% she’s still BF Tala NALA Layla Wala but she’s def had Botox…..just gross getting it done while BF. Stupid bleep she is!

Is it just me, or does this look like something you’d buy from Big W for $10? :ROFLMAO:

No doubt Ashy will put the obligatory $109 price tag on each
No it looks like a men's tracksuit from Lowes 🤣

Look at the fit of this jumper on Ashy compared to Megsy. Shorter and fitted compared to longer and baggy. Ashy, stop sizing down! Wear the medium which is the size you currently are.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely not a cute baby.

Sezzy (don't like her either) has cute kids. Ashy’s are just not.
Agree... Sezzys kids are very cute! And I hate to say it but she seems like quite a hands on mum especially with the baby.. and genuinely tired from having a baby unlike Ashy who has never seemed so refreshed as she does now! Impossible to have a good night every night with a new baby....I have an 11 weeks old and no night is the same... Ashy seems far too chirpy for my liking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but Nats aka Ashy’s arse licking minion just looks weird. Her neck looks terrible😳😳
It's honestly one of the strangest looking necks. Like when she got lipo on her chin, they should have done down the neck too as the neck has rolls. It's so peculiar.

Reactions: 5
Agree... Sezzys kids are very cute! And I hate to say it but she seems like quite a hands on mum especially with the baby.. and genuinely tired from having a baby unlike Ashy who has never seemed so refreshed as she does now! Impossible to have a good night every night with a new baby....I have an 11 weeks old and no night is the same... Ashy seems far too chirpy for my liking 😂
We’re talking about sarah’s day, right? 🤣🤣🤣 she’s not hands on at all Hahaha her baby is just a prop for the gram. just like Trashy and most of the other influenzas lol the poor kids

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.