Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hilarious ashy says she has long thick hair but really it’s like a rats tail 😂😂😂 think it’s time she got it chopped thick mullet at the top and some whisp at the bottom isn’t a good look 😂😂😂😂 maybe wash your hair more??? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Am I the only one that doesn’t agree
She isn’t cute at all sounds harsh but she isn’t ashy and Steve ain’t no lookers so she’s been hit with the gene too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I think she’s a Steve clone
But I also look at her and go “aww a baby” cos all babies are sweet and innocent and that makes them cute. But some look like potatoes when they’re newborn lol-mine included. Poor thing always looks really grumpy though.

Reactions: 13
I mean all babies are cute in the sense that it’s cute to see such a small and tiny human, but I guess some are maybe better looking than others. I think Tammy’s baby is super cute.

Reactions: 7
The house story is still available to read. I took “delight” in this bit - little does the journalist know she showed her disdain with how small it was compared to her old one 😆
Also, a million dollar plus price tag headline doesn’t have the same opulence it did when she bought her mansion. They bought that for the same price all those years ago, and it was much bigger and better location. My house is valued over a mil and I don’t have anywhere near the amount of money the Evans clan do.
ETA: just read more of the article and it says that block of land they’re building on was purchased for $1M. If it was cheaper for tjrk
To buy a $1.8m dollar home, how expensive is the house they want to build?!

D00FA6DF-3960-4E2C-AA6E-A4A9B5B0772F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Headed up to the Sunshine Coast with Nat today. Does she ever do anything with Steve? Like have they got any "couple friends"? Its just her hanging out with her girlfriends all the time.

Headed up to the Sunshine Coast with Nat today. Does she ever do anything with Steve? Like have they got any "couple friends"? Its just her hanging out with her girlfriends all the time.
Exactly! It's a kids party. Take the family and Nat can come with you.

Reactions: 6
Ugh "it's a vibe" would have to be the most LAME sayings. She's trying SO hard to be young and relevant 🙄 like when you're over 25 and make time toks for a living 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay I'm showing my age. Tik tok*

Agreed with the comments re: family. Seems she's so desperate for either alone time, sleepovers with girlfriends etc. Like, you're a 30-something year old married woman with two children, one you were so desperate to have (?for the socials). Wouldn't you want to be spending time as a family?

Yeah that’s what I don’t understand why she wanted a second child/ then said she wants more. She seems to want other things more ? Especially when she has the money to truly be present with her kids

Reactions: 6
Ashy is a tit mother. She is wayyyyy too selfish to parent and prefers to be their friend rather than their parent. She had kids because Steve forced her. They never ever do family things or seem to spend any quality time together. Pretty fucked up situation if you ask me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.