Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Challengers” …. How can she still not spell properly. How can she be in the world and be using the written and spoken English language daily and not understand how to use “challenges” as a plural of “challenge”. Besides that she’s a rude mole.

Reactions: 8
God she's rude!!! Ashy 'chose' an amazing husband LOL. How condescending. The OP merely stated Ashy was lucky had support from her husband. So, single parents just chose wrong? This woman could have been in an abusive relationship or be widowed. OP wasn't rude at all, and it would probably do Ashy some good to get a little perspective. Why does she write novel length replies over justifying herself? I always think people are lying when they do that.

And what's with these health/fitness influencers who go on about fresh food and have meal plans, recipe books (SG), who then live off frozen meals and have Hello Fresh constantly? They literally give people all the evidence they need to see how full of tit they are, yet people still don't get it.

Reactions: 8
God she's rude!!! Ashy 'chose' an amazing husband LOL. How condescending. The OP merely stated Ashy was lucky had support from her husband. So, single parents just chose wrong? This woman could have been in an abusive relationship or be widowed. OP wasn't rude at all, and it would probably do Ashy some good to get a little perspective. Why does she write novel length replies over justifying herself? I always think people are lying when they do that.

And what's with these health/fitness influencers who go on about fresh food and have meal plans, recipe books (SG), who then live off frozen meals and have Hello Fresh constantly? They literally give people all the evidence they need to see how full of tit they are, yet people still don't get it.
Ashy seems to live off clean treat balls and smoothies… or won’t eat hamburgers with buns “just lettuce”… and to be so defensive in her response. She needs to take her own advice and maybe manifest some self esteem

Reactions: 4
Check out Gretty's insta stories. She's promoting a lash serum. She goes on to say that she's never had long lashes and that this serum has made her lashes grow so much.

Remember when Ashy used to get last extensions. She ALWAYS mentioned that Gretty was blessed with long lashes. This tit pisses me off.

Reactions: 1
Never forget that Ashy has worked harder than anyone ever in existence because she had a job peeling potatoes at 13. Like some Oliver Twist bullshit.

Also Taj is going to be one of those kids that is celebrated for getting lots of participation awards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never forget that Ashy has worked harder than anyone ever in existence because she had a job peeling potatoes at 13. Like some Oliver Twist bullshit.

Also Taj is going to be one of those kids that is celebrated for getting lots of participation awards.
She conveniently leaves out the waitress job in a pub in Kalgoorie. Even had the news clip she was interviewed on scrubbed from the net.

There’s still an article with a quote from her, but in the news clip you could tell it was her voice. I saw an influencer page post about it once.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Baseline soooo good! Not at all see through with their thick material 😂 😂 😂
Wow! Ooops!

Also, I don't understand why they all wear Baseline/active wear allll the time. I mean, if it were a store (like an actual shop selling the goods), I could maybe understand. But they are essentially in an "office" environment, prancing around in sports bra and bike shorts all day. And don't get me started on Ashy traveling on airplanes in a crop-top sports bra and tights! I just think it looks so tacky!
Just my opinion - don't come for me! lol

Reactions: 9
Wow! Ooops!

Also, I don't understand why they all wear Baseline/active wear allll the time. I mean, if it were a store (like an actual shop selling the goods), I could maybe understand. But they are essentially in an "office" environment, prancing around in sports bra and bike shorts all day. And don't get me started on Ashy traveling on airplanes in a crop-top sports bra and tights! I just think it looks so tacky!
Just my opinion - don't come for me! lol
Agree! Soo tacky and wearing that on an aeroplane is just screaming for attention. Isn’t there some type of dress code for a plane?

Reactions: 2
Who the eff just leaves a dead rat in their house all day!! She’s absolutely foul… so is Steve. Yuck that’s actually gross - they could get sick from that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who the eff just leaves a dead rat in their house all day!! She’s absolutely foul… so is Steve. Yuck that’s actually gross - they could get sick from that!!!
She’s always come across as absolutely filthy. This just confirms it. Revolting. How did she think this was an okay story to share. Pick up the rat so your kid doesn’t get sick.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.