Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so angry!! These are things you do as a mother!!! How lazy an cold does one have to be these days!
Shushing is exhausting 😆 Love, PARENTING IS EXHAUSTING FULL STOP! This woman is just taking every single shortcut their is.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought this as well, I think she just overeats a bit probably
Think we have all thought that! I feel like ashy prob never really cared to help her loose weight cos she liked being the smaller one 🤦🏼‍♀️😂. Just teenage behaviour I’d say.

This makes me so angry!! These are things you do as a mother!!! How lazy an cold does one have to be these days!
This machine would be amazing BUT annoying all at the same time

Reactions: 6
Anyone else reading the vague posting (of quotes, memes etc) from Sammy and Ashy being aimed at each other. Cause I am and it’s hitting on another level 😂
Not a dig at Sammy, but anyone remember the rumours about her and Steve? There were some weird interactions between them on raw I think? All speculation mind you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow lay off the filters love, you’ve literally filtered your nose off 😂
It could be just me but I find these women doing TikTok dances with their young daughters and using filters on them to be horrifying. The whole thing isn’t for me but I understand why some adults may be into it themselves but pushing it onto children and using filters to change skin tone or facial features is just foul IMO.

Reactions: 9
Sammy's post. I feel like maybe she's got a lot of comments and messages about ashy.. hopefully it will all come out soon!

Even gretty watching taj the other day was a bit weird hasn't happened for so long. Feel like ashy just palming taj of wherever lately..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow lay off the filters love, you’ve literally filtered your nose off 😂
How can her hubby be ok showing some much!? He often comments too which I find weird 😂

Not as bad as when Steve likes pictures like this though he has done in the past an use to do it to a lot of Sammy pictures 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s much better for Sammy’s brand to not be associated with the Bines crew. Wonder if we’ll get the story about what went down one day

I watched Ashy's baby name video for the LOL's. She kept referring to 3 letter names as 3 syllable names. "We love 3 syllable names, like Taj and Kai". Honestly, I'm embarrassed for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I watched Ashy's baby name video for the LOL's. She kept referring to 3 letter names as 3 syllable names. "We love 3 syllable names, like Taj and Kai". Honestly, I'm embarrassed for her!
Holy tit 😆

I can’t imagine being over 30 (which I am) and commenting my favourite baby names and least favourite baby names on some Influencers YouTube. Even more though, I couldn’t imagine making a video like that.

I watched the names one last night out of pure boredom and to see what the twit came up with.

Saint - love you’re not a Kardashian
Lynx - Will his middle name be Africa?

and the dig about animal names I feel was directed at Sarah and Skye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched the names one last night out of pure boredom and to see what the twit came up with.

Saint - love you’re not a Kardashian
Lynx - Will his middle name be Africa?

and the dig about animal names I feel was directed at Sarah and Skye 😂
You’re not allowed to use saint, it’s on the list of unauthorised names I doubt she’s using it tho lol

You’re not allowed to use saint, it’s on the list of unauthorised names I doubt she’s using it tho lol
I dare it was a “sick” suggestion. God I hate that word in that context.
But in that sense, how is Chontel Duncan allowed Justice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sammy is letting loose.
Thank the lord and good on her. Gaslight post and then making sure WE know she never had any investors. Which Is something I do believe she is telling the truth 100%.

I've met sammy and she is very attractive, is she on the larger size but she dresses and looks amazing I think. Also in person she is smaller than social media images portrays.

Perhaps gretty and Eric have been trying to remove themselves from the Ashys brand slowly and respectfully to not upset Steve and Ashy.
We all make mistakes so maybe this is the only way to really do something for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I dare it was a “sick” suggestion. God I hate that word in that context.
But in that sense, how is Chontel Duncan allowed Justice?
She’s still waiting to hear so she might not be able to use it

Sammy is letting loose.
Thank the lord and good on her. Gaslight post and then making sure WE know she never had any investors. Which Is something I do believe she is telling the truth 100%.

I've met sammy and she is very attractive, is she on the larger size but she dresses and looks amazing I think. Also in person she is smaller than social media images portrays.

Perhaps gretty and Eric have been trying to remove themselves from the Ashys brand slowly and respectfully to not upset Steve and Ashy.
We all make mistakes so maybe this is the only way to really do something for themselves.
Sammy is definitely letting EVERYONE know that ashy and Steve never invested in breeze balm BUT ashy really did promote it for her so she is still lucky in that sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.