Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Gretty really had lipo? I have often wondered that - does anyone have real tea on this?

I had lipo on my legs and it's the best thing I ever did so I'm not shaming her.

She did lose a lot of weight after her first child was born

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many more times we are going to hear about what people think I’m the baby is a girl and what people think it’s a boy? Do people really want to hear that constantly? Is that actually good content?
Who actually cares except those 2!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice how brat like Taj acted? I know it’s not nice to talk about a child BUT WOW the way he snatched the ultrasound pictures was rude and ashy just laughed

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed that since someone said nat was cold towards onyx that she’s been showing him more and more in stories now? Another fraud 🙄

Also why does she always have to be a smart ass??? Just say “no plans as of yet” like yes it’s a ridiculous question but i actually know plenty of people who have started trying about 3 months after giving birth so It can happen! Honestly nat annoys me more than ashy!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how Ashby’s relationship with Gretty and Sammy really fell apart after Nat came into the picture.

Reactions: 5
I can’t with nat switching onyx from goats milk to cows milk. Ashy fed taj goats milk. Honestly she’s able to breast feed why is she so trying to stop this? Just trying to follow in ashys steps I reckon 🙄

Reactions: 3
What happened with her buisness
Good question, I thought she was announcing changes? Did i miss/skip that story?

The website isn't even up, is it a rebrand or gone bust? 🤔🤔
None of this is confirmed by Gretty of course. Just what I’ve seen and gathered and a sprinkling of my own personal opinion.

Soon after they rebranded Rose & Hart, they lost thousands of followers on their IG. I don’t believe that the clothes were selling because, let’s face it, they were ugly and old mate is creepy (Eric). I think Eric saw the massive success GRTL was and wanted in. I can’t believe they rebranded. Anyway..

I think they had no choice but to close up shop. It looks like they’re now going to rebrand back to Gretty Rose solo. No idea if they’re bringing back GRTL or something different.

Eric is going into real estate and they also have that Bliss blender. I’d honestly be surprised if Gretty starts up another business.

Anyone else getting Michael Jackson vibes?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.