Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this is confirmed by Gretty of course. Just what I’ve seen and gathered and a sprinkling of my own personal opinion.

Soon after they rebranded Rose & Hart, they lost thousands of followers on their IG. I don’t believe that the clothes were selling because, let’s face it, they were ugly and old mate is creepy (Eric). I think Eric saw the massive success GRTL was and wanted in. I can’t believe they rebranded. Anyway..

I think they had no choice but to close up shop. It looks like they’re now going to rebrand back to Gretty Rose solo. No idea if they’re bringing back GRTL or something different.

Eric is going into real estate and they also have that Bliss blender. I’d honestly be surprised if Gretty starts up another business.

Anyone else getting Michael Jackson vibes?
OMGGG I made the mistake of buying their blender. I cannot explain how TERRIBLE it is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It shits me that Ashy was invited to be on that Sunroom app. Surely she must know one of the creators? She’s definitely not one of the best creators. Plus, it seems like she’s going to be able to make money spruiking her ED-like information, on an app where she can’t be held accountable as easily.

Reactions: 1
It shits me that Ashy was invited to be on that Sunroom app. Surely she must know one of the creators? She’s definitely not one of the best creators. Plus, it seems like she’s going to be able to make money spruiking her ED-like information, on an app where she can’t be held accountable as easily.
I'm surprised she was.. i cant imagine she would have known Michelle Battersby,
she seems sydney private school educated and isn't the other Co creator American? although i see the apps IG account isn't following her

Steve and Sammy don't seem to be following each other on IG anymore.. but "wErE jUsT bUsY aNd DoNt sEe EaCh oThER aS MuCh AnYmORe GuYs " 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's an app that you voluntarily join, just reading a tiny bit of information. It's seems you sign up and it frees you from trolling and anti behaviour. It's exactly what you said, a way for her to scam without being held accountable.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jumping on board with another organisation. What happened to the child trafficking group
Pfff no one likes her on the Gold Coast so not sure how she’s supposed to “influence” volunteers etc. I hope to god she’s not being paid.

What bump? An is it just me or does that pic look a little disordered!?
Yes it’s a weird pic. Probably the filter she’s used.

Reactions: 2
"my friends support MY passion" feel like it would be such a one way street friendship with her. I doubt she supports any of her friends passions unless there's something in it for her, not from the goodness of her heart. She's said at other times how lucky she is to have girldriends who always check in on her.. but never a mention of so lucky to have friends where we check in on each other.
Ironic she posted that and a few hours later sammy announces a breeze balm collab with an active wear brand..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Seen sammy promoting lskd 🤪

Good on her in a way, being her own person, growing on her own away from bad influencers

Reactions: 6
"my friends support MY passion" feel like it would be such a one way street friendship with her. I doubt she supports any of her friends passions unless there's something in it for her, not from the goodness of her heart. She's said at other times how lucky she is to have girldriends who always check in on her.. but never a mention of so lucky to have friends where we check in on each other.
Ironic she posted that and a few hours later sammy announces a breeze balm collab with an active wear brand..
Completely agree. I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Reactions: 3
Yet she hardly EVER promotes Nats incense sticks and other stuff, as always it all about her!

Reactions: 5
Not fat shamming but has anyone ever wondered how Sammy works out so much but gain weight?
Wondering if she has some kind of medical condition?
I’ve always thought this as well, I think she just overeats a bit probably

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.