Ashy Bines #18 Don’t ditch my journal to my face, didn’t copy Kmart I copied Steph Pase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy Bines #19 Another crappy Baseline drop. When will she accept she’s just a flop. Unintelligent and over the top. No one cares about your GROSHERY shop!
This one’s the winner but it’s way too long, can we try and shorten it please then I’ll make the new thread 🙂 thank you!

Reactions: 2
This one’s the winner but it’s way too long, can we try and shorten it please then I’ll make the new thread 🙂 thank you!
Crappy baseline drops and groshery shops, ashy is uninteligent and over the top

she’s just a flop, uninteligent and over the top with her crappy BL drops and groshery shops

* unintelligent is spelt how I imagine ashy would 😂

Reactions: 2
Crappy baseline drops and groshery shops, ashy is uninteligent and over the top

she’s just a flop, uninteligent and over the top with her crappy BL drops and groshery shops

* unintelligent is spelt how I imagine ashy would 😂
Crappy Baseline drops and groshry shops, she's unintelligent and over the top.

Reactions: 4
I think she must of dropped Nat as a friend ? She seems to have a new bestie every week and drop friends like flies
I think it is more likely that Nat dropped Ashy, Ashy is a grade 10 clinger. Ashy is just a foot in the door for so many. she claims shes all about supporting her 'friends' to get into business themselves. Lets be honest though the dimwit just gets used 😂
What's the character count limit? Just for future reference. Looks like there is already a few shorter options for now.

Reactions: 6
I think it is more likely that Nat dropped Ashy, Ashy is a grade 10 clinger. Ashy is just a foot in the door for so many. she claims shes all about supporting her 'friends' to get into business themselves. Lets be honest though the dimwit just gets used 😂

What's the character count limit? Just for future reference. Looks like there is already a few shorter options for now.
Not sure. Doesn’t actually say. I just know from other threads that it would be too long

All good, new thread has been made 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.