Ashy Bines #18 Don’t ditch my journal to my face, didn’t copy Kmart I copied Steph Pase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still flogging the girls day out , still messing with her face and her ugly trout pout

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, the kids are sick AGAIN (were before she went away) and now on the other side of her influencer trip AB's not feeling 100%. So basically mooching the free trip is more important to AB than the health off all the people she's likely spread those germs to now. I swear this family are sick more often then they are healthy. 👏 Bravo Ashy, bravo!!

Also appeared that Emily Hembrow avoided her like the plague after Tammy last min dropped out ha ha even the Hembrow's know better 🤦‍♀️

Who did her makeup? The contouring on her forehead 😱😱
Based on the slicked back 'I couldn't possibly wash my own filthy hair' look... I'm going to hazard a VERY safe bet that this dirty dero look is 100% AB's attempt at copying a look someone else no doubt did. I cant see past those lopsided lips and squinty eyes.

• Haha
Ashy Bines #19 Another crappy Baseline drop. When will she accept she’s just a flop. Unintelligent and over the top. No one cares about your GROSHERY shop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So, the kids are sick AGAIN (were before she went away) and now on the other side of her influencer trip AB's not feeling 100%. So basically mooching the free trip is more important to AB than the health off all the people she's likely spread those germs to now. I swear this family are sick more often then they are healthy. 👏 Bravo Ashy, bravo!!

Also appeared that Emily Hembrow avoided her like the plague after Tammy last min dropped out ha ha even the Hembrow's know better 🤦‍♀️

Based on the slicked back 'I couldn't possibly wash my own filthy hair' look... I'm going to hazard a VERY safe bet that this dirty dero look is 100% AB's attempt at copying a look someone else no doubt did. I cant see past those lopsided lips and squinty eyes.
She needs a better Hair cut and if she cuts it. I HOPE she goes shorter because at the moment it's a nice length but before it looks like my daughter cut her hair and I needed to fix the style length.

Reactions: 2
She needs a better Hair cut and if she cuts it. I HOPE she goes shorter because at the moment it's a nice length but before it looks like my daughter cut her hair and I needed to fix the style length.
Babe it’s LENTH like STRENTH. Just google it hehe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whom is styling Baseline? I buy Culture king but Baseline is boring. Why would I want to buy bits and pieces each month, then buy a full wardrobe. I would buy 3 lot's of shorts but they look like underwear now and doesn't catering for over size girls. Some of the shirts look good but the price are shocking or they are all sold out. The sports brass look like they only meant for size 10 and under girls.
Why doesn't Ashy have a plus size person in her team. You can be skinny and be unhealthy but you can be chubby and be healthy. I new a girl whome was chubby as but could out run all these skinny people.
All Ashy self love and all this bullshit but only has a type for her team.

Ashy is Embassador for some things but does she have embassador for Baseline?
Or they not making enough money to have them or she only famous in the Gold Coast or her embassador are her PA team.

Can someone tell me what she does all day? Because I thought she workouts ish, goes to the beach and on holidays most of the time. Take alot of photos of food that she dosent really eat also take alot of photos about outfits she doesn't wear. Hangs out with her family and she gets paid alot of money. 🤔 I'm doing life wrong then.

I think she must of dropped Nat as a friend ? She seems to have a new bestie every week and drop friends like flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.