Ashy Bines #18 Don’t ditch my journal to my face, didn’t copy Kmart I copied Steph Pase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gretty is giving me Britney vibes… But instead of spinning in front of the camera it’s always the hair flick and a look over her shoulder…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think trashy looks ridiculous when she pronounces anything beginning with the letter B? Her bottom lip comes up to her top lip, because the top doesn’t move. It’s so pathetic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice if gretty or Nat wished her a happy birthday?

Reactions: 1
Here you go 😀
My question is why can't she do this herself?!

If she doesn't want to pay someone $150 a week then learn to do it yourself Ashy
She's clearly trying to find justification for paying as cheap as possible!

Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain why she is so obsessed with hoping everyone had a good sleep and discussing her own sleep? I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least if she pays someone to do the captions, the spelling and grammar will look professional 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.