Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Ashy. Seems as though she’s been dropped by Nat and Gretty. She’s still acting and dressing like a 16 year old and leaving her kids every chance she can. Anything anyone else has to add?

Reactions: 13
As for as I can see Nats husband isn't following Steve anymore and I'm nearly certain he used to

Reactions: 6
Steve seems much more interested in draping himself over the other women and teasing her rather than his wife right next to him.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Steve seems much more interested in draping himself over the other women and teasing her rather than his wife right next to him.
It is certainly very odd the way he keeps that arm around her

Reactions: 9
Do we think secretly ashy is not ok with this because her mum called tralala a ‘bigger girl’?

and where I’m from they usually put babies clothes (00000 - 2) in one section and then size 3 and up in another? I mean it’s my local Big W, Kmart, Myer, B&L here in NSW maybe they have it all set out differently to QLD shops?

IMG_9612.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Do we think secretly ashy is not ok with this because her mum called tralala a ‘bigger girl’?

and where I’m from they usually put babies clothes (00000 - 2) in one section and then size 3 and up in another? I mean it’s my local Big W, Kmart, Myer, B&L here in NSW maybe they have it all set out differently to QLD shops?

View attachment 2807826
In WA it’s the same too, up until 2 is in baby section. Some size 2 are in the kids section but majority are in the baby section. I think it was just a video to get engagement but didn’t really work as there’s only 47 comments 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Alright she finally admitted ‘it took us nearly a year’ to conceive Tala. AKA, an (unfortunately) normal amount of time and she was absolutely not suffering from secondary infertility like she implied

Reactions: 6
Alright she finally admitted ‘it took us nearly a year’ to conceive Tala. AKA, an (unfortunately) normal amount of time and she was absolutely not suffering from secondary infertility like she implied
I think actually 1 year to conceive isn’t “normal” these days. It’s something like 86% of couples will conceive within the first 6 months and the rest within the year. As someone ttc a year is a long time to wait , however in the scheme of what some go through if you only have to wait a year and get a baby at the end it’s not too bad

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2807826
Didn’t she have a whinge not too long ago because someone at the shops said Talala was a big girl??

Reactions: 7