Ashy Bines #18 Don’t ditch my journal to my face, didn’t copy Kmart I copied Steph Pase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashy’s attempt at ‘pulling faces’.

Hun, your face doesn’t move & your neck is wrinklier than an old b@llsack.

Stop trying so hard to be relevant and age gracefully FFS.
I watched this and it was terrible.
Can’t she see her face doesn’t move? There is no expression.
He only noticed at the end cause she started moving her lips around.

Reactions: 4

if you didn’t know it was her, you could easy think this is the neck of a 60 year old, with dentures..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is something about her face today In general that has changed, her eyes seem they she is always squinting.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Ashy has started liking a bit of the evidence based training videos which is basically eating anything that fits your macros. What his program is, is literally opposite to the way Ashy has lived and marketed her programs.
He literally advocates against ‘fitness influencers’ like her.
She is so dumb.

Reactions: 6
I watched this and it was terrible.
Can’t she see her face doesn’t move? There is no expression.
He only noticed at the end cause she started moving her lips around.
What was she trying to prove with the video? Did anyone screen record? I missed it

Reactions: 1

It looks so bad that her 'injector' has only targeted certain areas, and the rest look dog tit. Particularly with her acne scarring.
---

Reactions: 3

Horrifying! But thanks for the new profile pic - these are too good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Ashy has started liking a bit of the evidence based training videos which is basically eating anything that fits your macros. What his program is, is literally opposite to the way Ashy has lived and marketed her programs.
He literally advocates against ‘fitness influencers’ like her.
She is so dumb.
she fully tries to act like him too!! She’s been copying him for a while now in the videos she tries to make funny. Not a single own idea….

Reactions: 5
she fully tries to act like him too!! She’s been copying him for a while now in the videos she tries to make funny. Not a single own idea….
She’s been swearing more too which she’s never done before. Can’t act like herself!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.