Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone post her insta story on here from the event? I’m blocked and can’t see it hahahaha

Reactions: 3
See more people at a garage sale 😂 how embarrassing for her. But as always she’ll blame this failure on something else and not realize her time is done and no one cares about her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The people in the line look like they’re wondering why they’ve been made to wait in a line when there’s like 15 people inside, if that 😂
She no doubt thinks we still have COVID restrictions in place.

When is she going to throw he towel in and realize it is done?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The people in the line look like they’re wondering why they’ve been made to wait in a line when there’s like 15 people inside, if that 😂
Omg people had to wait whilst others shopped? They is really weird

She must have wanted to create a photo op with a line up to seem busy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I hear that right from St Joe. We all round down lol no we round up because it's better for our pocket and we don't come up short.

Did I hear that right from St Joe. We all round down lol no we round up because it's better for our pocket and we don't come up short.
They are not very bright. Even when trying to copy TikTok trends, they still get it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did everyone see Trashy had a 1980's style headband on the day and then of course ol Trashy Meiera had one on too....must of been the ol buy 1 get 1 free 🤭🤭
Just like there matchy matchy costumes they wear when they record there shitshow podcast 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe trash doesn’t read here… because why is she still throwing that damn kid in the air all the time! Give the kid back to the nanny and let her be happy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banging on about how nice the coverage is for a mineral make up…. It’s looks cakey and orange 🤢
---
Also you know this has nothing to do with trying to show she is a ‘good mum’ it’s all about attention seeking..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Banging on about how nice the coverage is for a mineral make up…. It’s looks cakey and orange 🤢
---
Also you know this has nothing to do with trying to show she is a ‘good mum’ it’s all about attention seeking..
Ughhh I don’t know how she promotes skin care when her skin is awful 🤢 just stop it

I just realised she’s throwing her kids up in the air purely for a quick workout. Not for affection to her those kids are helping her burn those extra calories

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just realised she’s throwing her kids up in the air purely for a quick workout. Not for affection to her those kids are helping her burn those extra calories
It also looks flattering in the photos to have arms and torso stretched out throwing up a 20kg kid. It’s nothing about the child. It’s about mummy wanting to look skinny

Reactions: 11
Hmmm were we not supposed to notice this in the sped up video?

Missing 3 days already. What happened to “Make time not excuse babes”🤮

You have cleaners, a nanny, a partner who parents more than you do, PA’s, EA’s, and arse kissing/delusional friends coming out your yaya.

Even if you genuinely miss a day make it up on a ‘rest day’. P.S. Throwing your children around for attention does not count! :rolleyes:
IMG_8140.jpeg

• Haha
Hmmm were we not supposed to notice this in the sped up video?

Missing 3 days already. What happened to “Make time not excuse babes”🤮

You have cleaners, a nanny, a partner who parents more than you do, PA’s, EA’s, and arse kissing/delusional friends coming out your yaya.

Even if you genuinely miss a day make it up on a ‘rest day’. P.S. Throwing your children around for attention does not count! :rolleyes:
View attachment 2567966.
Looks like Ashy forgot to CHOOSE HER HARD those 3 days 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.