Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please answer my very serious question...

What will Ashy actually DO once she gets someone to basically create, organise and deliver her entire brand/warehouse/events/social media appearance other than just be the face of it?
Because although I understand running your own business is hard, I'm not getting the vibes she wants to be really involved?

Reactions: 8
Aligned about 🤣

My fav part is
"Posting stories onto FB fan page and posting posts to Facebook fan page"
It's just worded terribly

"Creating content for social media fan pages" is 100% better...and I didn't even finish school 😅
LOLOLOLOLOL
She's such a bleeping joke 🤣

Reactions: 2
O
I reckon BigMeg got promoted to brand manager of some sort so she’s looking for fresh meat. Also tattoo removal? Didn’t Gretty, Sammy and Ashy get tattoos together at some point?
it’s probably the tattoo she got done with all the girls from one of her ultimate girl weekends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ashy is hiring a personal body guard without actually saying it. Ashy can't go anywhere on her own unfortunately and that's for her own actions and consequences for terribly hurting women around her. She is trying to ignite the Gretty and Sammy vibe prior to starting up booty tours again. She could of had it really good, she has chosen to cut corners and her followers have had to pay for those neglectful business decisions. Her best decision is to be that stay at home mum and step away from the social scene. Contune flipping houses for the airbnb market and let Steve take the hit when the tax man comes knocking.

Reactions: 11
Who the f is going to spend $55 on an oversize tshirt in this cost of living crisis? Does ashy have any awareness about what’s going on at the moment
Well you can either feed your family or buy one of her transparent, sloppy collared, regular fit oversized t shirts. Choose your hard bebe 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also the gap between the words here looks absolutely trash.
I get they were trying to keep the start and the end of the sentences ALIGNED, however it would’ve looked better having a smaller gap. Why didn’t she just start with the smallest/least letters in the top sentence and then let them get slightly wider as they went on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get they were trying to keep the start and the end of the sentences ALIGNED, however it would’ve looked better having a smaller gap. Why didn’t she just start with the smallest/least letters in the top sentence and then let them get slightly wider as they went on.
God she's so behind on trends isn't she

Reactions: 6
Hahaha! This looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Wow you can absolutely tell Culture Kings have left the baseline building!!! It’s gone back to the Toned tit quality crap. Good move by CK!!!!

Reactions: 9
Anyone see the bullshit she was spitting on her morning walk this morning while in a dirty pink jumper. Woman telling us about not eating organic and not cleaning fruits and vegetables are toxic……woman your face is chock full of toxins shut the duck up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
E634C5C5-D091-4BBC-B7A0-FB7C16BECBAB.jpeg

Any OG followers remember when she could not stand anyone else getting the attention or a compliment over herself and would always make a snarky comment. She seriously would be such a draining friend!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.