Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dopey Meg needs to come spill the tea!!!! How embarrassing Trashy can’t keep a PA! Or a friend. Open your eyes love!!
Is Meg still following her and visa versa???
RN pay is wayyyyyyy better! And we get penalties. Meg lost her marbles a bit there!

Reactions: 8
I’m tempted to apply just to ask the hard hitting questions just to laugh in her face. She really has no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same thing and I would get so mad if my husband left the keys in the car, which is in our garage. Then he said if you leave the keys in the car then they won’t come into the house and look for it and possibly assault you. So now I leave the keys in the car. Sad that we have to think and live that way but it is what it is.
Would this not void insurance? Yeah the ways we need to think about keeping us safe these days is trash.

Reactions: 5
"In an fun" 🤣
---

"You can be tasked for various things, at various times. You will not have a set schedule or set hours. Flexibility is a must day to day and week by week"

This is bleeping ridiculous, it's 2023 Ashy, at LEAST let your employee know what bleeping days off they will have ✌
Not to mention Meg has a child the same age as Tala…
I work for a Big Australian company and my manger is female, and a single mum. It’s good because she understand what it’s like having young children.

You think Ashy being a mum would understand you can’t always be reliable and flexible with children.

I’m surprised her ad doesn’t read
‘ Must be a young female, have no children, doesn’t plan to have children, must have no partner, no friends, I must be your only friend and your only commitment’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to mention Meg has a child the same age as Tala…
I work for a Big Australian company and my manger is female, and a single mum. It’s good because she understand what it’s like having young children.

You think Ashy being a mum would understand you can’t always be reliable and flexible with children.

I’m surprised her ad doesn’t read
‘ Must be a young female, have no children, doesn’t plan to have children, must have no partner, no friends, I must be your only friend and your only commitment’
Her ad tells me she cannot function a day without help, which is extremely sad.

Her new employee won't be able to plan anything in their own life, they will have zero work life balance and will be basically a slave, especially at that wage 😳

Who would apply for a job where they don't know if they will be working 5hrs or 25hrs??? And they wouldn't be able to have another job, or study because they will need to be on call 24/7 to help Ashy with every single aspect of her life.

Reactions: 14
Would this not void insurance? Yeah the ways we need to think about keeping us safe these days is trash.
That is a great question actually! Possibly. But it is in a locked garage so I would think maybe not? The other car we have parked in front of our house the keys are inside but no one is likely to want to steal that😂

Reactions: 3
Her ad tells me she cannot function a day without help, which is extremely sad.

Her new employee won't be able to plan anything in their own life, they will have zero work life balance and will be basically a slave, especially at that wage 😳

Who would apply for a job where they don't know if they will be working 5hrs or 25hrs??? And they wouldn't be able to have another job, or study because they will need to be on call 24/7 to help Ashy with every single aspect of her life.
I wonder how it was decided what was work hours and what was friendship hours?

She made Meg go to those Monday morning ‘team boxing workouts’.. was that paid hours or just expected as a friend?

She made Meg go to those Monday morning ‘team boxing workouts’.. was that paid hours or just expected as a friend?
Literally! And in the ad it expects you to go overseas but doesn't mention expenses paid...or for anything else for that matter!

Reactions: 6

I CANNOT imagine my boss wanting me to go to lunch or workout classes or the beach or whatever.. like bruh, no. I need to be off the clock and away from my boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Executive Assistant to Ashy Bines
https://www.seek.com.au/job/70200150?tracking=SHR-IOS-SharedJob-anz-1

looks like Meg is not around anymore, that didn’t last long 😂😂
😂😂😂😂 I'm wearhouse operator and I get $40, the PA to CEO is on Salary and over $80,000 year.
---
I CANNOT imagine my boss wanting me to go to lunch or workout classes or the beach or whatever.. like bruh, no. I need to be off the clock and away from my boss.
She hiring a bestfriend lol

Is she still following Ashy? I thought it was meg_harmer but I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Did she change it? Now says $27 to $31 an hour
Yup she must have changed it 🤣🤣
---
I reckon BigMeg got promoted to brand manager of some sort so she’s looking for fresh meat. Also tattoo removal? Didn’t Gretty, Sammy and Ashy get tattoos together at some point?
HAHA and she will 100% document it because they swell, blister and go super gross when you get them removed, no doubt she will go on about it
This is such a dig at them if it's the matching tattoo she's getting removed, because who would even put on social media they are getting the tiniest tattoo removed

Reactions: 2
Hehehe xx
Considering "aligned" seems to be her new favourite buzz word she NEVER uses it correctly. In this ad alone she says aligned about and aligned in to. Newsflash Ashy, it's aligned WITH. Basic English is obviously just too much for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering "aligned" seems to be her new favourite buzz word she NEVER uses it correctly. In this ad alone she says aligned about and aligned in to. Newsflash Ashy, it's aligned WITH. Basic English is obviously just too much for her.
Aligned about 🤣

My fav part is
"Posting stories onto FB fan page and posting posts to Facebook fan page"
It's just worded terribly

"Creating content for social media fan pages" is 100% better...and I didn't even finish school 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.