Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only doing the shows in Adelaide because she would be ‘losing money’ if she did them in Sydney :LOL:

maybe she should hire a drug den venue like she did in Melbourne that had the soiled mattresses laying out the front

you can just fly here babes hehe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is so bleeping bizarre. Who actually believes that a "fan" would message this.
I wear cotton on tights, maybe I should message them to do a poll to see who else wears them too. That's my idea of fun!!
She's a moron!
I had purchased toned back in the day lol it was horrible!!! Maybe she’s hopping people will look up her old YouTube videos where she did events in hopes to drum up some business?.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted a story about the ups and downs of owning a clothing business and she claimed someone asked how does she find suppliers. She gave some crappy general response. All I was thinking...she has no clue! Culture kings did it all she would have no idea where her clothes came from.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the stories, so she’s shared the photo of someone trying to break in to her car so it’s legit. It’s funny though because she said she had a horrible nights sleep last night on her walk this morning but didn’t mention any of it then?
Also ashy please don’t give stupid advice, it’s actually better to leave your car unlocked so they don’t smash your windows and also don’t put your keys in the bedroom because then whoever breaks into your house can come and assault you. Best to leave keys on the bench.
Yikes. My anxiety is wild now! I always have my keys in my walk in robe of my bedroom as I thought this would have been safer..

Reactions: 3
Yikes. My anxiety is wild now! I always have my keys in my walk in robe of my bedroom as I thought this would have been safer..
Yeah it’s always better to leave on kitchen bench in case they assault you to get your keys. I’d rather they take my car than get assaulted!

Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing and I would get so mad if my husband left the keys in the car, which is in our garage. Then he said if you leave the keys in the car then they won’t come into the house and look for it and possibly assault you. So now I leave the keys in the car. Sad that we have to think and live that way but it is what it is.

Reactions: 5
She’s only doing the shows in Adelaide because she would be ‘losing money’ if she did them in Sydney :LOL:

maybe she should hire a drug den venue like she did in Melbourne that had the soiled mattresses laying out the front

you can just fly here babes hehe
This just proves that she never books her own flights and that she has absolutely NO IDEA! Sale fares are usually only cheap on a Tues, Wed or Thurs. And they often only include carry on (Not great for a weekend away). Also, Adelaide is one of the most expensive places to fly to. And for people who are travelling interstate to go to her events, they also have to pay for weekend accommodation. Which isn't "Pretty cheap" as Ashy puts it.

Ashy/Meg/Nat/Whoever comes on here to read what the "Trolls" are saying... You're so out of touch which reality and what it means to have to budget and not "Just travel babes, most girls are coming from all over Aus". duck right off.

Average flight prices Syd -Ade for the dates Fri 13/10 - Sun 15/10.
$458 EACH WAY. Plus most of these flight go via Melbourne, meaning it's a much longer flight.

Syd - GC for the same dates. Approx $259 EACH WAY. Direct flight.

UGDO ticket is $500? (From memory).

Accommodation for weekend:

Adelaide: Approx $380 for 2 nights in Glenelg area.

Gold Coast: Approx $800 for 2 nights around Broadbeach area.

Surly you can just fly and stay for the whole weekend and go to both events. Hehe
X

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Even on school holidays, she doesn’t do much “mumming”
“Work, workout, walk”. No sign of kids 😅

Reactions: 9
"Ahh nah dont have abs, I eat too much. Hahaha"poor Taj already conditioned to believe what's fits and what's not.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Executive Assistant to Ashy Bines
https://www.seek.com.au/job/70200150?tracking=SHR-IOS-SharedJob-anz-1

looks like Meg is not around anymore, that didn’t last long 😂😂
"In an fun" 🤣
---
"In an fun" 🤣
"You can be tasked for various things, at various times. You will not have a set schedule or set hours. Flexibility is a must day to day and week by week"

This is bleeping ridiculous, it's 2023 Ashy, at LEAST let your employee know what bleeping days off they will have ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol...she helped Steve get the kids get dinner....glad you are such a good help...
Hahahha what a joke she is nanny was there all day with screaming kids and random mom at least they have somewhat of an idea how to do stuff….
that video is a joke oh is she now the new interior designer of the year?!
just rack off Michelle your not wanted in anywhere near here oh wait Australia

Reactions: 3
Ahh that’s where dopey Meg has gone.
That job advertisement is WILD.
Imagine walking around in Ashy Bines land thinking you’re a megastar and posting ads like that when really you just need someone to plan your life cause you have no idea how to do anything other than walk, journal and sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.