Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike gretty her kids are always clean and tidy again yesterday tarj face was covered in chocolate I get it he’s a kid but still it’s disgusting it’s like ashy just doesn’t care for him at all?

Reactions: 6
This must be an old photo, her hair isn't that blonde anymore.

Reactions: 5
Maybe let’s not use the word transvestite to describe Ashy.. transgender people do not deserve to be compared to Ashy fucking Bines..

Reactions: 21
Her hair looks a good here this can’t be recent
---
Maybe let’s not use the word transvestite to describe Ashy.. transgender people do not deserve to be compared to Ashy fucking Bines..
Can definitely compare her to a horse though… no hate to horses

They did tubs and people complained about them lol so they moved to tubes.
Sorry I meant re do the tubs*
I’m surprised hideaway hasn’t gone broke yet.
They are always having sales funny their sale price is what the usual price use to be
---
It’s the I work in the fitness industry but have a triple chin for me

I never said or mentioned transgender people. I said she looks like a transvestite. Someone that is clearly cross dressing. That is what I was implying.
Example: Mr Woody. She is his twin.

Attachments

I never said or mentioned transgender people. I said she looks like a transvestite. Someone that is clearly cross dressing. That is what I was implying.
I get what you’re saying, the preferred term now is “cross-dresser”.
she’s just quite unfortunate looking which is odd given that she’s tried so hard to change her face to look more youthful and pretty. Apparently she doesn’t care enough to go to a good surgeon or cosmetic nurse though

Reactions: 3
Brittney Saunders does stuff like this but it’s actually funny cause it’s just her personality coming through. Everything Ashy does just misses the mark because it’s so unauthentic. She’s such a try hard.
Brittney is just as bad, all she does is lie, pretend she empowers women and acts “quirky” for attention. Her and ashy wound make good friends.

Reactions: 3
I guess my point was more the queer community - whether that’s cross dressers, transgender or non binary people - have it hard enough and don’t deserve to be compared to old mate

Why can’t she do the stretches at home where no one can see you

Reactions: 13
Brittney is just as bad, all she does is lie, pretend she empowers women and acts “quirky” for attention. Her and ashy wound make good friends.
I dunno, I knew her back in the day as I was friends with her ex. She’s come a long way since then. I think if she was a friend of Ashy’s, she’d openly call her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 2

Imagine walking past this
CRIIIIIINGE

She said she just got home from work and Tarj was out the front of the house selling stuff and she bought a crystal from him for $5…
So after she bought it from him she got back inside her car to film that useless bit of content?? I don’t get her at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.