Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think the video of her son celebrating not being allowed to go to school a wee bit over the top? Xx

Reactions: 2
I currently have COVID. It started with a head cold and an awful headache - just saying Ash as I know you read here maybe get tested aye Pet.

Also the way your son celebrated not going to school was awful - my kid who is a year old than yours is coughing their lungs up every night and we’re worried that they’ll end up in hospital.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I currently have COVID. It started with a head cold and an awful headache - just saying Ash as I know you read here maybe get tested aye Pet.

Also the way your son celebrated not going to school was awful - my kid who is a year old than yours is coughing their lungs up every night and we’re worried that they’ll end up in hospital.
How do you k me she reads here, just interested?

Apparently she never used to speak with a Geordie accent when she lived in the ‘Toon’. It took a move to Yorkshire for her to start calling everyone ‘pet’ (which nobody does in Newcastle anymore) and ‘alreet’. The massive FAKE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How do you k me she reads here, just interested?

Apparently she never used to speak with a Geordie accent when she lived in the ‘Toon’. It took a move to Yorkshire for her to start calling everyone ‘pet’ (which nobody does in Newcastle anymore) and ‘alreet’. The massive FAKE.
What does my head in is the alreet at the start of stories. Complete overkill no one says that. Abit like spanjee who lives 40 mile south of Newcastle and pretends she a geordie

Reactions: 6
I see Trash-Lie the famous eco warrior is wrapping all of her presents in single use plastic and encouraging others to do the same.

Not big on dairy but every post where she makes a brew she uses real milk, her picky teas are full of cheese and her toast is covered in butter. Please Trash-lie.

Reactions: 6
Does she think we’re all that thick that we won’t notice she’s never mentioned dairy alternatives before?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she think we’re all that thick that we won’t notice she’s never mentioned dairy alternatives before?
She’s actually the biggest knob. If she explained that she was going to reduce her dairy intake and meat intake then fine but she just tries to blah it like she’s been doing it for years.

The presents Santa doesn't provide.. it's literally been every where this past week. It's actually funny how much of a lying head she is 🤣

What a waste of wrapping paper. Not very environmentally friendly now is it.

And lol at the piles of cheese but water in her cereal 🤮

Reactions: 2
You guys are so mean. She avoids dairy unless it’s cheese, cream, chocolate, ice cream, butter...same as her not eating meat then has pâté, charcuterie meats, hot dogs and home made lamb kebabs. How dare you call her out on the tit she posts for everyone to see! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ash-Lie i know you read here and since you have themed messages off I can’t tell you direct what a twit you are. Have xmas in summer? Are you bleeping high? Iv had cancer twice and im quite aware of the fear of last christmases. You have done what the frig you like. The whole time. You could have not gone on holiday or on a spa day etc and waited til next summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They're older kids too, I'd
Ash-Lie i know you read here and since you have themed messages off I can’t tell you direct what a twit you are. Have xmas in summer? Are you bleeping high? Iv had cancer twice and im quite aware of the fear of last christmases. You have done what the frig you like. The whole time. You could have not gone on holiday or on a spa day etc and waited til next summer!
Couple of months ago wasn't she preaching we should just do whatever we want and lock the vulnerable away, she and her "friends" knew NOBODY with covid 🤔 wasn't she planning on travelling to York for a meal out 🤔 hasn't she just travelled 100 miles for her hair done 🤔 Stick to stealing other people's ideas Trash-lie without crediting them and shut the duck up.

Reactions: 10
They're older kids too, I'd

Couple of months ago wasn't she preaching we should just do whatever we want and lock the vulnerable away, she and her "friends" knew NOBODY with covid 🤔 wasn't she planning on travelling to York for a meal out 🤔 hasn't she just travelled 100 miles for her hair done 🤔 Stick to stealing other people's ideas Trash-lie without crediting them and shut the duck up.
Oh my gosh!! Yes!!! She did say that! HA love how you help keep the memories alive 😂🤣😝🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she trolling us with her post???? She’s took the piss all year!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.