Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trolling us with her post???? She’s took the piss all year!
How many days prepping for Christmas? Now she thinks it should be in summer? Absolute tool. Literally air between her ears.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else hate how she says she looks like a toenail! I hate it. Why??? Today it was an infected toenail!! Why??!!!

• Haha
She’s deleted the stories so she does read here or taken some tit on DMs. Hopefully wingers watched it and realised how bat tit she is and it was him who pulled her up on it. What a dick she is. Why not say... i look like a dick today. Way more appropriate than a toe nail!

I just feel sorry for those poor girls who now have 10 days straight of being treated like tit in comparison to the boys

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’ll believe it’s real now!! 🤬

Bet they are positive too!! She’s sounded rough for days but been out in shops 😩

Wonder if she’ll believe it’s real now!! 🤬

Bet they are positive too!! She’s sounded rough for days but been out in shops 😩
I thought that. I thought her celery choking story was all a cover up for her obvious covid throat! 😂😝

Reactions: 2
Never mind Ashlie, just March on, just wash your hand and sanitise and all will be fine eh? Get the economy back on its feet!!

Remember that post in the summer!!

Not aged well. Absolute moron. And hiding it all in a picture about cookies?!?

Reactions: 6
Called it 5 days ago - that will teach her for being smug and saying COVID isn’t real

she will probably claim HER cookies are the bleeping cure and be anti vax next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she got COVID?????

Just read her cookie post! She’s fine today but she needs to ride it out. A school Mum (super healthy, fit 30yr old) was taken to hospital on day 4. Bet she’s secretly pleased that the Dad doesn’t get to see the boys though!

I mean all the fuss she made over wearing a mask on the school run. Bet she sent her friends one hell of a meltdown video via WhatsApp when she got her positive result back.

Feel sorry for the boys dad who misses out on Christmas with them

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is to stop her ex having the kids at Christmas. She’s not right in the head and I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is to stop her ex having the kids at Christmas. She’s not right in the head and I wouldn’t put anything past her.
Tbh I'm surprised she's had the results so quickly when only tested this morning, I was tested 11am yesterday morning due to developing symptoms Wednesday and heard nothing yet and she's not that far from me.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I'm surprised she's had the results so quickly when only tested this morning, I was tested 11am yesterday morning due to developing symptoms Wednesday and heard nothing yet and she's not that far from me.
I think it’s hit and miss. Friends and family up here and in America have had them back in under 24hrs but one of my school teacher friends took 48hrs. I think it depends how busy the lab is? We are Tier 3.

She’s not. Yet.

Archie is positive. After he danced about celebrating someone in his school bubble has tested positive & Ashlie giggled away about it. 😡

I guarantee she will be too once her result comes back.

Reactions: 4
She’s not. Yet.

Archie is positive. After he danced about celebrating someone in his school bubble has tested positive & Ashlie giggled away about it. 😡

I guarantee she will be too once her result comes back.
Ah yes I think I've misread. I read as she was tested this morning and received this afternoon but that's the eldests results.

I think it’s hit and miss. Friends and family up here and in America have had them back in under 24hrs but one of my school teacher friends took 48hrs. I think it depends how busy the lab is? We are Tier 3.
Yes we're tier 3 too, my son was tested in October and results back in less than 24 hours. I'm not complaining at extra time in my pjs and Netflix time though while waiting! Just keeping everything crossed for negative results 🤞🏼

Has she got COVID?????

Just read her cookie post! She’s fine today but she needs to ride it out. A school Mum (super healthy, fit 30yr old) was taken to hospital on day 4. Bet she’s secretly pleased that the Dad doesn’t get to see the boys though!
That’s a fine point. Maybe JUST maybe the witch made it up to save the 100 miles that dont matter but she harps on about to keep dumb and dumber to herself. 🤣

I thought the same!! Didn’t see you’d put this! Totally agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.