Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bad.. I wasn’t listening to the stories
Not digging you lovely, just stating what she said. Its still fecking weird tho!!!

her info on the girls mother has fucked me right off.‘We are dead open’ its not up to you TrashLIE.You total witch!! How dare you talk about her issues

Reactions: 4
Her surname is Dunn I believe.
Does she have full custody of the boys regularly go to their dads? She never has the girls when the boys go. Do the girls get to have daddy daughter days at all?

Lastly... if she is in Tier 3, how can she visit a spa?!?!?!?

So out of breathe. Then totally normal. Weirdo. She looks like she brushed her hair with a pork chop. Also ANOTHER Spa?!?!!!!
Still out of breath after getting in, taking her coat off, getting her phone out...LIES

My parents divorced when I was 13 and if my mum had decided to move us 2 hours away from where my dad lived so we could play happy families with her new boyfriend I would have been livid. I know it’s every parents responsibility to make the effort to see their kids but she’s moved them two hours away, the boys dad would have to finish work around midday in order to be able to pick them up from school; being able to do that won’t be his decision, it’ll be down to his employer. But as always it’s poor Ashlie and how hard done by she is

Reactions: 7
I started off liking this woman but she is becoming more and more unbearable DAILY. Constant gloating and do we really need someone to show us how to do normal daily things and omg I never would have though to decorate plain biscuits if Ashliesugarrushed hadn’t of shown me!! Please! 🤷🏼‍♀️ ✋🏻 Haggered & loves the sound of her own voice!

I feel sorry for Mingers, he’s obviously punching and she’s got her claws into his wallet. I can’t actually believe she’s getting stuff personalised with AW already. I find that so creepy.
Complete Bunny Boiler!!

Reactions: 3
Wingers wallet is in for it again! Diamond earrings if she hits 30k followers! 🙄
To be fair to him, he most likely just wants her to stop wearing the hideous ones she wears at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wingers wallet is in for it again! Diamond earrings if she hits 30k followers! 🙄
To be fair to him, he most likely just wants her to stop wearing the hideous ones she wears at the moment!
Hes already paying for those followers and now diamonds. “I dont know how this happened guys” i do, you buy them! Which is really funny for a ‘social media consultant’ do you teach them how to put their sugar daddy’s credit card number in for followers?!
And she said she was fat again. I dislike her

You would think wingers would sling her a few quid to update her wardrobe. She dresses like she is on work experience in an office 15 years ago. Plus, she wears the same thing days in a row. If you’re gonna boast on social media, change your top once In A while!

• Haha
I hope she’s not getting that spa day for free again after they only got a gifted stay there for all 6 of them a few weeks back.

Me and my partner should have been there today but it was cancelled as we had an overnight stay and food and obviously they can’t fulfil those parts. The spa were very good, offered us a refund which we received within a couple of days. But it’s a kick in the teeth if they are just offering others gifted stays just because they have big followings 🙄

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe she’s broadcast that about the Girls Mum and boys Dad. What an attention bleep. If I was them I’d get an injunction on being mentioned on her social media.

Reactions: 11
I think she will do/say anything to make herself seem relatable...sorry Ash but you're not relatable at all, as someone who has been through a messy divorce and come out the other end, talking about their dad/mum to total strangers IS NOT the way Hun....using it for your own gain...she never used to be like this, (using Oz for her gains to) , all of the kids really.
Wingers seems like a nice guy..I feel sorry for him tbh, he clearly is besotted. But they're still in the "honeymoon" period!!
I just don't know what it is about her, but something is "off".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she will do/say anything to make herself seem relatable...sorry Ash but you're not relatable at all, as someone who has been through a messy divorce and come out the other end, talking about their dad/mum to total strangers IS NOT the way Hun....using it for your own gain...she never used to be like this, (using Oz for her gains to) , all of the kids really.
Wingers seems like a nice guy..I feel sorry for him tbh, he clearly is besotted. But they're still in the "honeymoon" period!!
I just don't know what it is about her, but something is "off".
You’ve nailed it. I just find her incredibly false. I think she’s very calculating and sly. I think the fact that she cried when she got a glossy box says an awful lot about her.

Reactions: 4
Cannot believe she’s broadcast that about the Girls Mum and boys Dad. What an attention bleep. If I was them I’d get an injunction on being mentioned on her social media.
Totally agree, I feel like the ‘ask me anything’ was so that she can air some dirty laundry. No respect for her as a mother for sharing any of that

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else read the divorce bit when Asked why she divorced. she said everyone shes spoken to said that (Cant remember it all)... drifting is far worse than Abusive/cheating reasons leading to divorce?
Shes deleted that one but kept the other ‘ask me anythings’

Did anyone else read the divorce bit when Asked why she divorced. she said everyone shes spoken to said that (Cant remember it all)... drifting is far worse than Abusive/cheating reasons leading to divorce?
Shes deleted that one but kept the other ‘ask me anythings’
I wish someone would ask her what she thinks of the comments on here 😂

• Haha
Hold on she's 37?? I thought they were both mid 40s 🙈 and I'm not being bitchy just genuinely thought she was older 😬

Hold on she's 37?? I thought they were both mid 40s 🙈 and I'm not being bitchy just genuinely thought she was older 😬
I think she used to be quite fat and the weight loss has left her face pretty haggard and jowly.

Love the claim that she doesn’t eat much meat and then a quick look down her grid and see all the meat she’s eaten. Kebabs, roasts, burgers, the lot. Why even lie about stuff like that?

I think she used to be quite fat and the weight loss has left her face pretty haggard and jowly.

Love the claim that she doesn’t eat much meat and then a quick look down her grid and see all the meat she’s eaten. Kebabs, roasts, burgers, the lot. Why even lie about stuff like that?
“Don’t eat a lot of meat” but eats black pudding on a breakfast! Yeah ok 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.