Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since someone said she’s turning into Michael Jackson I can’t unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So is her mum a lesbian? a mam and a mum? her dad sadly died so cant figure it out
Ones her Step Mum and ones her biological?

Is it just me or is this weird Q&A all about bashing the exes? Like someone’s already said there’s two sides to every story. At the end of the day, she chose to remove the boys to Yorkshire she should have to make the effort to bring them back to their home.

Reactions: 4
Ones her Step Mum and ones her biological?

Is it just me or is this weird Q&A all about bashing the exes? Like someone’s already said there’s two sides to every story. At the end of the day, she chose to remove the boys to Yorkshire she should have to make the effort to bring them back to their home.
Yes but hows she got a step mum if her dad died when she was young? I thought her ‘gigi’ and grandad brought her up?
this doesnt really matter i was just confused. Hahahaha 😂🤣😂🤣😂

She wasn't bought up by her biological mum/ mam/ mom. Think she only made peace In recent years . From what I remember..
Her Mam and Dad split when she was young and he remarried (but I think they might have also split before he died)
Yes but hows she got a step mum if her dad died when she was young? I thought her ‘gigi’ and grandad brought her up?
this doesnt really matter i was just confused. Hahahaha 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Her Dad defo remarried when she was young, I think she was more like teenage years she he died

Reactions: 1
Why do people say Mingers is punching above his weight with Trashleee. She's a total mess with her scraggy hair and don't get me started on those bloody lashes and the ridiculous outfits. Just curious 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why do people say Mingers is punching above his weight with Trashleee. She's a total mess with her scraggy hair and don't get me started on those bloody lashes and the ridiculous outfits. Just curious 🤷‍♀️
That’s a fair comment. She has a very old haggard face, giant hands and feet, her teeth look like a burnt fence and her knees are knocked. Her make up looks like it’s been put on by a blind person and I bet she’s very very hairy like a Bigfoot. Her clothes are awful and her interior design choices are just awful.

Reactions: 1
That’s a fair comment. She has a very old haggard face, giant hands and feet, her teeth look like a burnt fence and her knees are knocked. Her make up looks like it’s been put on by a blind person and I bet she’s very very hairy like a Bigfoot. Her clothes are awful and her interior design choices are just awful.
Exactly, I could understand it if she was stunning. I feel a bit sorry for him sometimes he does have kind eyes. I think he was lured by the trollop look. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I could understand it if she was stunning. I feel a bit sorry for him sometimes he does have kind eyes. I think he was lured by the trollop look. 😂😂😂
She’s definitely a scruffy old slag. All brown teeth sucking off an Aperol 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.