Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha would rather be in full lockdown than wear a mask in a shop! but happy to get ANYWHERE on holiday on a

are you ok Hun?!

Absolute FANNY!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha would rather be in full lockdown than wear a mask in a shop! but happy to get ANYWHERE on holiday on a

are you ok Hun?!

Absolute FANNY!
Totally agree!!

A few weeks ago said she didn’t know anyone who had had corona and was straight on the lash the minute the pubs opened, Willing to take the full family on holiday but not wear a mask to the shops fml

Reactions: 8
"I'm not anti mask'' your 3 days of whining about being asked to wear a mask when you pop to shop would suggest otherwise!

Reactions: 6
Does she ever think it’s her constant ranting about Covid/lockdown/ holidays being cancelled/ mask wearing etc etc etc that’s making her kids anxious. And not actually the prospect of wearing a mask!

But if it’s such a concern to them, don’t take the to places where they’ll need to wear them! It’s simple as that!

I’m so sick of her sh!t! In the interest of full disclosure I’ve already unfollowed her, but sometimes she pops up on my explore page and I can’t help but have a hate nosey! 🙈

Reactions: 7
She’s wearing the same outfit as last night today. No shame in that unless it is absolutely vile which those blue “pants” are!

Reactions: 1
Really irritates me the way she wears her engagement ring. I thought the point of the pair shape was supposed to point towards your nail?

Reactions: 2
Sick and tired of hearing her say how hard lockdown was for her and her blended family 🙄 Hun please you had all your family under one roof, knowing that they were safe. So you had to home school all 4 different kids in your blended family in all different years (Did you know her family was blended?) And both of you had to work from home? My heart bleeds for you. I however like many others had to go work on the front line whilst my family stayed home more then likely worrying about me. Had to wear full ppe for hours on end on some of the warmest days we've had. To the point we're i nearly passed out some days but don't worry hun I'll just sit here and hear you say how bad you had it 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Won’t wear a mask but happy to take them all to Greece
Passport magically turns up with two days to pack
Anyone else think this was just created for insta content?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they booked a holiday without having the passport there? If two holidays so far have been cancelled and I lost my passport I’d strike it down to the Gods giving me a sign seeing as we are in a bloody pandemic?!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t got the money back yet for my cancelled holiday! Would not be able to afford booking a 3rd one!

See you all tomorrow for her smug airport aperol boomerangs! And her gushing posts about how hard she’s had it with her blended family and how much she needs this holiday blah blah blah

Reactions: 3
Honestly I couldn't be arsed going anywhere.

Greece want a PLF filled in before you get there , so many getting turned away because their QR codes haven't arrived.. (lots of this stuff on twitter) & just the thought of anything going wrong abroad at the moment gives me willies.

Honestly I couldn't be arsed going anywhere.

Greece want a PLF filled in before you get there , so many getting turned away because their QR codes haven't arrived.. (lots of this stuff on twitter) & just the thought of anything going wrong abroad at the moment gives me willies.
Ah, but this is Ashlie, single handedly restarting the economy.. she’ll breeze through travelling feeling the safest she’s ever felt, everything will be so well organised and everyone will be so happy, the whole plane might even clap for her 🙄 get ready for the smug guide to pandemic-travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.