Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she hasn't posted fora while too! Wonder what's up! I actually hope all is well because I like her!

Ohh what was that? I must of missed that bit
They had a terrible crash on the way back from Newcastle, her car was pretty messed up. I think she is one of the better Instagrammers, she keeps it real.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve never got that impression? She’s taken on a big role in a relatively short space of time and seems to do a lot for them even when her boys aren’t with them. Hats off to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She annoys me as she posts recipes like she made them up. She then reposts every single person who made “her” slow cooker fudge. Bore off

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she’s not overly fond of her step daughters?
Not at all. It's clear they adore her , they are a family of 6 now and they all look very happy.. she's a good mum and step mum.

(I'd rather see her being overly fond than the alternative)

Reactions: 5
Love her and her family, never had that impression shes a great mother. Whenever I've messaged her she ALWAYS replys as well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely on the fence for me - always liked her page but the countless humble brags for her recipes and being super mum is tiring v quickly.

Reactions: 5
I just find her so smug. “Look at MY recipe for a cookie/fudge/scones and alllll these reposts” bleeping bore off, the recipes are on google.
Also, her sucky posts to Harry Pickard today made me vom

Reactions: 1
I just find her so smug. “Look at MY recipe for a cookie/fudge/scones and alllll these reposts” bleeping bore off, the recipes are on google.
Also, her sucky posts to Harry Pickard today made me vom
Exactly this!!! She goes ballistic and talks on stories for days about someone ripping off HER recipes and she’s ripping them. She didnt invent slow cooker fudge and took full credit for that crap burger for her kids bday. I agree with girls, lets see how much she does for the girls bday this month

Shock shes not done half as much for Girl O bday but a themed bday, street party cakr the works for boy O suprised she didnt create her own recipe for the occasion

Seriously...doesn’t understand how Ikea and other shops can open but not hairdressers?! Errr because a hairdresser can’t cut your hair from 2m away!! Ffs how stupid can you get?! This is the problem with the general public....

Reactions: 3
Seriously...doesn’t understand how Ikea and other shops can open but not hairdressers?! Errr because a hairdresser can’t cut your hair from 2m away!! Ffs how stupid can you get?! This is the problem with the general public....
But opticians are open?

Think her point was there's a lot of people wandering around IKEA.. Whereas a hair dresser / beautician has all the PPE very few in a salon and not over crowded. I agree with her! Can imagine the carnage that will be primark on Monday!

I really like Ashlie, think she’s not let the followers get to her head like some people do. I don’t think it’s so stupid for people to be asking why can’t hair dressers open.. all these shops are allowed open, ye they can keep 2m apart but honestly can you tell me that every shop you’ve been in every single person has kept a 2m distance the whole entire time? I would say the answer will be no, because people are humans and can’t measure a 2m distance with their eyes. Hairdressers need to go back to work just as much as everyone else, even more so as a lot of them are self employed so have been making no money for the past 10-12 weeks, and might not for another 3-4 weeks, but yet mr IKEA & NEXT can start making their millions again

But opticians are open?

Think her point was there's a lot of people wandering around IKEA.. Whereas a hair dresser / beautician has all the PPE very few in a salon and not over crowded. I agree with her! Can imagine the carnage that will be primark on Monday!
because opticians are part of healthcare fgs. Don’t be ridiculous. And they can sit 2m away from you to do an eye test if necessary. Bit more important that a hair cut or your eyebrows 🙄

shops have the SPACE to keep people apart and control numbers just like supermarkets are & have had to, beauticians and hairdressers can’t!! It’s not rocket science - I’m just very glad I don’t live in England right now though too!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.