Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a massive cringe. I’d be deleting those stories this morning. Well actually I wouldn’t have ever put them on in the first place 😂

Reactions: 2
Wow she’s really desperate to go on holiday isn’t she!

Bangs on about supporting businesses etc but hasn’t even thought about holidaying in our country....

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s really desperate to go on holiday isn’t she!

Bangs on about supporting businesses etc but hasn’t even thought about holidaying in our country....
And of course there is a drama about it with a missing passport for someone who is SO organised how has she lost it?!

As if someone said she looked pregnant 🙈🙈 bet she definitely wasn’t expecting that as I feel she just loves herself and thinks she is perfect!

She just comes across so smug. I used to really like her but she’s changed over the last couple of years.

So still no passport and a second holiday is cancelled, so you think there’s a hidden message in there? Like don’t go !

Reactions: 4
Am I just an absolute bore or does anyone else think it’s dangerous for those kids to be jumping in a canal?! 😫 crazy!

Reactions: 1
today she has really annoyed me with her stories on the face masks. 🙈😂 Just do what your told 😬

Reactions: 5
She asks “why now, why not all along” like the people who are ok with wearing them are at fault. Blame your amazing Bojo hun, it’s his choice not the public!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she’s a bleeping idiot. I know everyone’s entitled to an opinion but this is utter bollocks, she’s even put a story up saying that numerous doctors have contacted her and explained that none of this is true; yet she’s left it on her stories and continues to spread this absolute nonsense to nearly 25000 people.

Also Ashlie, the masks your other story refer to are FFP3 masks not FFP Free masks as you keep calling them and they’ve been a nightmare to get hold of throughout the entirety of the pandemic, this will make no difference and this is from someone trying to buy them on behalf of frontline staff. Nobody working in a supermarket needs an FFP3 face mask; they’re only required in aerosol generating procedures which I highly doubt Garry down Tesco is getting up to 🙄

Attachments

Screenshot_20200714-211342_Instagram.jpg

But I thought it was all about social distancing when she went out other weekend? She felt so safe and no trouble, everyone was respectful? Much safer than "sainsbos"?? Stop being a hypocrite Ashlie.

Reactions: 6
She would happily have taken her ‘blended’ family on a plane in a pandemic but won’t wear a mask to go shopping 🙄 really???

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ she’s a bleeping idiot. I know everyone’s entitled to an opinion but this is utter bollocks, she’s even put a story up saying that numerous doctors have contacted her and explained that none of this is true; yet she’s left it on her stories and continues to spread this absolute nonsense to nearly 25000 people.

Also Ashlie, the masks your other story refer to are FFP3 masks not FFP Free masks as you keep calling them and they’ve been a nightmare to get hold of throughout the entirety of the pandemic, this will make no difference and this is from someone trying to buy them on behalf of frontline staff. Nobody working in a supermarket needs an FFP3 face mask; they’re only required in aerosol generating procedures which I highly doubt Garry down Tesco is getting up to 🙄
Hardly “full PPE” either is it?! She’s a bleeping melon, thinks her opinion is correct and that is that! No consideration for anything else. We were all forced into lockdown too and she moaned about that but now suddenly that was ok and she wants it back 🙄

She is really getting on my nerves - so opinionated all the bloody time...and agree, wanted to go on a plane with her perfect blended family and wingers but can’t wear one to Sainsbos - Ashlie please just PIPE DOWN YOU ANNOYING WOMAN!

Just wear it . Everyone has enough time to buy/make one before it becomes compulsory.

She's become one of those pain in the ass wenches 🙄.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.