Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have recently refollwed Ashlee and have really been enjoying her chat! But today’s drivel about Coronavirus has really pissed me off!

I totally get where she’s coming from about being confused over some of the governments recent advice and decisions. But she’s then going on about not knowing anyone who’s been affected by it and how no one she knows anyone who’s been affected by it implying that she doubts its severity and making out lockdown didn’t need to happen! I mean fanfuckingtastic for you, but not everyone has been that lucky!

She’s talking about how the north should’ve been treated differently from London! I get most of the deaths where there but not all of them. I live in the north and believe me I know people who’ve been affected by it.

She’s also going on about the 2 meter social distancing rule in shops, stating that this is for vulnerable people who are having to shield and how they shouldn’t be in Primark in the first place! It’s not just for them, it’s for everyone’s safety!

Honestly I think she’s desperate to get her kids back to school because this seems to be her biggest complaint! I’m honestly livid!

And it’s reminded me why I stopped following her last time! She was spouting uneducated tit about brexit and why it’s a good thing!

Reactions: 6
Yep - highly distasteful not to mention sounding completely thick and like a Tory spokesperson - “the economy needs to restart now”

aye ok you thick twit.

does she not bloody realise it’s a horrific death toll, the UK (particularly England) and handled it awfully & that it’s only not ‘that bad’ BECAUSE everyone has been forced to be apart. Ffs give me strength!!! She’s a moron!

Reactions: 1
I thing is I agree.. the economy needs to start up again. Because if we don’t 1000s of people will be without jobs, they will lose their homes.. of social distancing can be upheld then why shouldn’t shops start opening up again? Do you still want a high street? Because there won’t be one if we don’t go back to some sort of normality

Reactions: 2
I thing is I agree.. the economy needs to start up again. Because if we don’t 1000s of people will be without jobs, they will lose their homes.. of social distancing can be upheld then why shouldn’t shops start opening up again? Do you still want a high street? Because there won’t be one if we don’t go back to some sort of normality
I understand this completely! But eventually the economy will recover! On the other hand, if you’re dead, you’re dead!

Used to like watching her stories - but recently she has really been irritating me!!! Sick of her moaning about lockdown...yes we all want life to resume but it needs to be a gradual ease!

Reactions: 3
Used to like watching her stories - but recently she has really been irritating me!!! Sick of her moaning about lockdown...yes we all want life to resume but it needs to be a gradual ease!
Totally agree. She’s so deluded and although she has adhered to the rules she makes it so obvious she thinks it’s been unnecessary because she personally doesn’t know anyone who’s been affected.

I’ve just had to unfollow. I can’t deal with her going on about needing her nails done! Superficial airhead!

I’m confused why she’s making a big thing out of grandparent sleepovers. You have to stay 1metre apart and not hug, so it implies that the sleepover is actually for the family, not for babysitting? Am I wrong?

I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about this woman that just really irritates me..and the rush to go for dinner tonight with “wingers” and the whole faff around it - if u wanna go, go, if you don’t, don't! I feel like she tries to make out how perfect her life is???

I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about this woman that just really irritates me..and the rush to go for dinner tonight with “wingers” and the whole faff around it - if u wanna go, go, if you don’t, don't! I feel like she tries to make out how perfect her life is???
Exactly this. She irritates the tit out of me. She will be doing 800 stories later to prove how amazing it was then moaning about it tomorrow

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. She irritates the tit out of me. She will be doing 800 stories later to prove how amazing it was then moaning about it tomorrow
So glad someone agrees with me she really irritates me aswel!! Yep definitely moaning about it tomorrow - it’s like she has to prove to everyone how amazing every day is in the blended household - bore off ashlie

So glad someone agrees with me she really irritates me aswel!! Yep definitely moaning about it tomorrow - it’s like she has to prove to everyone how amazing every day is in the blended household - bore off ashlie
I used to love her account now I just find her annoying! I’m guessing a long maxi dress with a flash of leg and a boomerang of Aperol later

• Haha
Thought the pubs had only been closed since March. She’s dressing like they were last open in 2001...so dated!

• Haha
She said it ‘ buy cheap buy twice’ at least a maxi would have been more classy, let’s see the Aperol, or maybe Wingers will splash the cash on bubbles .....

The state of those dresses she’s agonising over wearing tonight! 🙄
I was thinking exactly the same! And she definitely chose the wrong one out of the two.

I’ve just absolutely cringed at the video she’s just put up it’s embarrassing! I mean I can’t wait to have a drink and a meal out but I’m waiting a couple of weeks just in case...she’s irritating me how much of a big deal she’s making out of it!!!

Put your phone away and enjoy the night, no one wants to see it 🙄 . I'm an Ashlie fan but I don't need or want to see your night as it unfolds .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.