Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much money Gary has? He’s hardly a decrepit lonely old man. Ffs, Saint Trashlie saving the elderly now.

Reactions: 1
She finally asked someones permission to put their picture on social media rather than just taking it on the sly and posting it anyway, like the young girl in the bikini and homeless man

Another child free weekend for the people who never have any child free time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum used to make chocolate apples back in early 90s, I'm going to ring her this aft and tell her off for not crediting Trashlie and stealing HER recipe 😏

Reactions: 3
My mum used to make chocolate apples back in early 90s, I'm going to ring her this aft and tell her off for not crediting Trashlie and stealing HER recipe 😏
It’s HER idea though ok. Loads of people message her about everything she does ok.

Omg the dance video. Trashlie and Mingers making me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

Also, why does she dress like she’s off to a year 6 prom to go out on the piss?! Watch out kids, ya nan is on the town

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF was that dance???? Like my Nan and Grandad coming through the front door on NYE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time follower but first time I’ve seen this thread and screaming at mingers 😂😂 I’ll be honest they seem like a nice couple but I just can’t get away from every time I see her speak it’s like she’s got false teeth and the ‘alreet’ pisses me off.
Like yes we all know you’re from Newcastle. It’s the size 9 Feet that make me 🤮🤮 I just think for a woman that awful

WTF was that dance???? Like my Nan and Grandad coming through the front door on NYE!
It’s so bleeping forced like she’s give him a re run of what to do. So unnatural it’s ridiculous

Why on earth if you were feeling that emotional in your car alone would you whip your phone out and film it???? To then post months later.

The WiFi keeps going down with 4 iPads. Be thankful you’ve got wifi albeit tit WiFi. And your kids have an iPad each.

Sainsburys have nothing in. Be thankful you’ve got the money to go shopping and buy whatever may be (or may not be) on the shelves. Be thankful you’ve got a car to sit in and cry, and you’re not sobbing with your kids on the bus home.

Doesn’t this just scream privilege. I’m usually one who advocates that how the pandemic has impacted us all is relative but this really has angered me. Especially after the free school meals vote, it’s a right kick in the face to many who are living in a lot less privileged situations. Grow up Ashlie. This world doesn’t revolve around you.
She’s tries to be relatable but she really isn’t. She’s More privileged than most. Like who the duck has a spare £20 and time to make teachers hampers?! No one! Don’t get it

Last edited:
Someone was wondering about the floor layout of the house. The house went on the market yesterday for those intrigued.

Found it in seconds! Such a strange looking house with some tacky bits of decor! Our Trashlie does not disappoint!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.