Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the poor girls miss out again.
Afternoon tea without the girls. Fine if she went with just her boys but mingers is there. Those poor girls. Even if they are with the grandparets ‘bubble🙄🙄🙄🙄’ shes unreal. Cream or also cream. duck off ashlie not everyone has to agree with u.
can u tell im in a really bad mood in welsh lockdown and theyv taped up pumpkins, and batteries and bedding in tescos as only essential purchases allowed. Cant even buy a pumpkin for halloween?! wtf is this world. Pumpkin is a food. Wow ive massively diverted from my rant. Soz guys. 😭
how is your internet connection though? Will all of your iPads connect to it?

the girls miss out again. Those poor kids never look 100% happy in their pictures.Trashlie definitely doesn’t like them. Maybe they
Had some of the leftovers bagged up for the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So because the boys are away for Halloween she did an early Halloween tea party at home for all the kids (fair enough) but now the girls are away she treats the boys to a tea room afternoon tea! Those poor girls 😢 and I’ll say it again shame on their dad for letting it happen!

Reactions: 5
Anyone think she asks for suggestions hoping that she gets gifted somewhere? This is what’s happened here. She’s been gifted a stay for all SIX of them in a beautiful spa hotel. Coincidentally, me and the other half are going there in Dec for our first child free time for as long as I can remember. Paid for of course.

Everything is #gifted to Ashlie. Either by the company or by Mingers, she gets what ever she wants regardless!

Reactions: 1
What. Is. She. Wearing?! A lovely place and she wears a summery outfit That she wore for the school run

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t decide who he looks more like....Matt Lucas or Gru from despicable me 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was thinking the same. Oh my god ashlie. You did not invent this. Or the hot choc. Or the cookies. Or the aldi cake. But i think u invented the rest of the tit that comes out of that slow cooker ‘man’

Reactions: 3
The woman doesn’t have an original thought in that head of hers. It’s all stolen and passed off as her own. I’ve noticed she’s getting a lot less likes on her posts, especially the gifted stay at that spa. 500 likes for someone with 25000 followers is terrible.

Looking through her blog she first did slow cooker fudge 2019, Google slow cooker fudge and on the first page there is the same recipe from 2017 from someone else.. THE RECIPE ISN'T YOURS YOU GINORMOUS PLEB! And breathe

Reactions: 5
The woman doesn’t have an original thought in that head of hers. It’s all stolen and passed off as her own. I’ve noticed she’s getting a lot less likes on her posts, especially the gifted stay at that spa. 500 likes for someone with 25000 followers is terrible.
She has a drip feed of purchased likes. Another lie is her true followers number. However ash isnt alone here. Seems almost all ‘influencers ‘ 😂🙄🙄😞 are buying

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.