Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that theres a dressing room but the girls share a bedroom. it makes sense to have oldest child In the downstairs bedroom but if my kids wanted to share I’d probably give them the master and me and my partner take a smaller room. Kids spend more time in there bedrooms than adults do.

I still can’t work out the floor plan even looking at it online! Such a weird house layout

Reactions: 1
Thats why the woman-olines gone. It didnt look broken to me. Beyond selfish. Her brats probs dont go on it and the girls do. Thats why its gone.

Also 400k?!? Almost double for that area/type house. House is fugly. Like them 😝

Reactions: 1
Third night in a row of that “rare” kid free time!

Remember your lies Ash hun

Her mums in her bubble, grandad in her bubble, mingers mum in her bubble.. and put your bloody mask on it's a 5 minute school run selfish cow

Reactions: 3
OMG just put a mask on. Would she rather they closed the schools down?
It just seems such a small thing to do to make sure schools can stay open. The lack of PPE at schools stresses me out as it is because I have a family full of teachers. The fact they have to stay open despite it looking like most cases are coming from Education settings and people complain about doing the bare minimum wearing a mask outside briefly to drop their kids off just winds me up

Reactions: 2
“Wingers is dead posh”
Clearly not or he wouldn’t be with a woman like you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just in case anyone didn't know, Trashlie has air conditioning!!!! So glad she mentioned it on her stories today.

Reactions: 4
It just seems such a small thing to do to make sure schools can stay open. The lack of PPE at schools stresses me out as it is because I have a family full of teachers. The fact they have to stay open despite it looking like most cases are coming from Education settings and people complain about doing the bare minimum wearing a mask outside briefly to drop their kids off just winds me up
Imagine being a teacher having to be in such a risky situation, and seeing this bullshit from a parent!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.