Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 down 3 to go?

Why is she wishing her kids life away? Oh thats right so she can go on even more holidays and days / nights out without having to consider them. You just know Archie is gonna be the one holding parties in their mansion while those 2 swan off abroad 6 times a year.

I do understand her posts where she says you know if youre suffering sleepless nights, it gets better my kid has made me a cup of tea and yes things do get easier physically but mentally parenting is harder as they get older. Or I thinkso. Those first steps of freedom where youre shitting yourself and sitting on your hands, the trials and tribulations of friendships and relationships. Your kids behaving not v nicely and speaking to you like crap. Its hard *all* the time just in a diff way.

Reactions: 7
I hate slagging kids off but god Archie looks so smug and pretentious 🙈 he’s going to be that kid that brown noses all the bloody teachers isn’t he 😬

Reactions: 20
I hate slagging kids off but god Archie looks so smug and pretentious 🙈 he’s going to be that kid that brown noses all the bloody teachers isn’t he 😬
Said before I’m waiting for the posts in a few weeks saying he’s being bullied….he’s a prime candidate and it’s all his mothers doing sadly
Edited- to add I don’t like the thought of any kid being bullied (I was subjected to years of it) but there’s definitely things that can be done to make them less of an easy target…like not being a wanker on social media

Reactions: 5
1 down 3 to go?

Why is she wishing her kids life away? Oh thats right so she can go on even more holidays and days / nights out without having to consider them. You just know Archie is gonna be the one holding parties in their mansion while those 2 swan off abroad 6 times a year.

I do understand her posts where she says you know if youre suffering sleepless nights, it gets better my kid has made me a cup of tea and yes things do get easier physically but mentally parenting is harder as they get older. Or I thinkso. Those first steps of freedom where youre shitting yourself and sitting on your hands, the trials and tribulations of friendships and relationships. Your kids behaving not v nicely and speaking to you like crap. Its hard *all* the time just in a diff way.
What does she even mean by one down three to go anyway, in what way is Archie “down” (i.e. Done)? He’s only 11, and pre-teens still need plenty of parenting! It’s not like he’s 18 and off to Uni or 21 and leaving home!

Wonder how long it’ll be before Ash and Mingers leave Archie babysitting the other 3 while they go out.

Reactions: 2
The Becks Blue / alcohol free beer is really sitting uncomfortable with me. Why is this even a thing. No parent i know does this. We used to think we were cool with a can of Shandy Bass from the Chippy !

Reactions: 17
Ash is “creased” about “all” the comments about archie’s height, but if you go on the post, there is only one that mentions his height and another that calls him a grown up so for arguments sake a grand total of 2 comments 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First day schools go back Ash is away to an awards ceremony.

I remember my first day at high school, the excitement of coming home to tell my parents all about it. Both my kids love some reconnection and chill out time after the 1st day back. I always try and make sure I have nothing on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Becks Blue / alcohol free beer is really sitting uncomfortable with me. Why is this even a thing. No parent i know does this. We used to think we were cool with a can of Shandy Bass from the Chippy !
It’s really winding me up too but I think she knows it gets her attention on here and will do anything to be talked about. Even at the expense of her kid. Sad

Reactions: 3
Guess what -they are off away on a very special works event away for the weekend and palming the kids off AGAIN!!! What a surprise - will they ever spend a weekend with the kids ?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I find it offensive and stupid that she says ‘I mean I look like I ate her’ on that story about the dress.

She’s clearly slim so is she saying that to get all the huns fawning over her and saying how slim she is? Can tell she loves herself!

Reactions: 12
Winds me up how she's always exaggerating how long since the pandemic started, pretty sure it was March last year & not the 2 years in her most recent outing with no kids post🙄 By my calculations that's 18 months Trashlie!

New thread title suggestion - Trashlie's at a "work do", favourite child at home won't be on the Beck's Blue!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
0A5EF610-1487-47A9-9C6E-ECF3B0CCE695.png

always has to get the Chanel in the shot. Although surely a real Chanel wouldn’t scuff like that on the edges would it? I’d be disappointed if I’d paid all that money and it looked like that

Reactions: 6
is anybody going to answer her poll about if they’ve done anal and if they enjoyed it? 😰

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.