Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes out like they have one Childfree weekend a year…does she seriously forget that she shows off her life every single day on insta and she has more time away from the kids than she does with?! I dislike her “woe is me, blended fam” tit
It makes me laugh as like you say I don’t think I’ve ever come across a couple that spend so much time away from their kids !!

It makes me laugh as like you say I don’t think I’ve ever come across a couple that spend so much time away from their kids !!
Oh and I’ve just thought in the last month alone she’s been on a spa retreat for 5 days or whatever on her own , trip to London with fam, came back and then more or less went on their couples holiday in Southport and now back on fam holiday to Cornwall ! By eck she leads such a hard life

Reactions: 8

Oh and I’ve just thought in the last month alone she’s been on a spa retreat for 5 days or whatever on her own , trip to London with fam, came back and then more or less went on their couples holiday in Southport and now back on fam holiday to Cornwall ! By eck she leads such a hard life
It will shock me more when mingers actually does something alone with his daughters without trash there to smother him

Still trying to sell that bleeping vibrator while creaming herself over the thought of mingers family once owning something more than a aff link 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lack of ads 🙄 Clearly the rules don’t apply though cause doesn’t seem like anything is happening off the back of it.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t use the Lumi for one night and gets a spot?! Bullshit! Does she really believe this bollocks

• Haha
Of course Ashlie’s family have been going to Cornwall every august for FIFTY YEARS lol. Since everyone is going to Cornwall as they can’t get abroad due to the pandemic, Ash has to show she was cool first, like the people who say they only like a band before they get popular. “Oh I was going to Cornwall before it was cool… 50 years before”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course Ashlie’s family have been going to Cornwall every august for FIFTY YEARS lol. Since everyone is going to Cornwall as they can’t get abroad due to the pandemic, Ash has to show she was cool first, like the people who say they only like a band before they get popular. “Oh I was going to Cornwall before it was cool… 50 years before”
Also does this mean she’s confirmed she’s actually over 50 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she think she’s exempt from putting ad on any stories involving that bleeping Lumi? This is what passes me off with these “influencers” they assume rules don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 5
Why does she think she’s exempt from putting ad on any stories involving that bleeping Lumi? This is what passes me off with these “influencers” they assume rules don’t apply to them.
I’ve reported her for it again. Not sur show many times she needs reporting before she actually takes notice. Hopefully she’ll end up with a fine if she keeps ignoring the rules. She’s a massive bell and those glasses look like what Jim Bowen used to wear on bullseye! Can tell she’s no real friends as a real friend really wouldn’t let you keep going round looking like that with those joke glasses on

Reactions: 2
I’m confused as to what she thinks parenting is? ‘We’ve given our four people everything all week’ well yeah Ashlie that’s kind of your job? Of course everyone’s entitled to a break but bloody hell, I’ve lost count of the amount of holidays they’ve had lately, the girls went away for a few days and the boys went for a week too and are supposedly off again soon!

• Haha
Christ, she has had 4 kids for a whole 8 nights and needs a night off?! And people think she is blended family goals…she literally can’t wait to get rid of them. Only handy to sell her Lumi these days, otherwise you’re out kids

• Haha
Christ, she has had 4 kids for a whole 8 nights and needs a night off?! And people think she is blended family goals…she literally can’t wait to get rid of them. Only handy to sell her Lumi these days, otherwise you’re out kids
She’s ridiculous - she makes me so mad that I feel I need to unfollow her , so full of tit, never come across a couple who have so much couples time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.