Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ridiculous - she makes me so mad that I feel I need to unfollow her , so full of tit, never come across a couple who have so much couples time
Unfollow her, she has an open profile. I did and it feels loads better. I just check in to see what twatty shite she’s spouting now then dip out again.

Reactions: 11
Awww she s given her "ppl" (I assume by that she means her kids and the ones she inherited ) sooooo much time this week....what you mean Ash? You actually did what most parents do everyday !!!
Now for MUCH needed child free time now for the couple that NEVER get any child free time 🙄
Definitely one of the most spoilt women on Instagram.
Wingers you are a mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awww she s given her "ppl" (I assume by that she means her kids and the ones she inherited ) sooooo much time this week....what you mean Ash? You actually did what most parents do everyday !!!
Now for MUCH needed child free time now for the couple that NEVER get any child free time 🙄
Definitely one of the most spoilt women on Instagram.
Wingers you are a mug.
She’s such a dick she actually makes my blood boil with the crap she spouts and he really is the biggest spineless mug ever. He’s an embarrassment to man kind

I really want to send her a message and tell her what an absolute dick she is but then she will block me !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes me too, I unfollowed and feel a lot better unfortunately Ash is so deluded she doesn’t realise most of us have unfollowed because of her lumi, covid, mother of the yr bull even though those kids are hardly ever there. She believes it’s some covid conspiracy from Instagram cause she is brave enough to say the truth 🙄 wingding is a scientist

Reactions: 8
I wanted to message her when she had pictures of that older lady on her profile when she bought her a wine. STOP taking photos and videos of people and sharing them online for fucks sake it's wrong. I cannot stand people today, literally filming people going about their everyday business and uploading it to social media for gratification and likes....you are a narcissist Ashlie, you crave validation for doing good things.

Reactions: 11
This has made my morning 😂
Also, that one night off mysteriously turned into 2 nights and 2 full days with no kids. She’s such a good step mum tho!
Yes this couple time (so deserved) seems to have gone on for quite a long time, where the hell have they palmed the kids off to this time?! I’m guessing boys could be with Dad but the poor girls?

Reactions: 1
She looks so dated in that photo at the gig/festival/whatever it is they were at in her super skinny jeans. Skinnies have been out for a while now and wide leg/mom jean/boyfriend cut/flared cut baggier styles are in. I don’t think they’d suit her lanky legs though.

Reactions: 2
She has always had very dated taste in clothes, and tries to dress younger than her years with the plaits and stupid pointy toe pose .. "naff" is the word I believe 🤔

She looked like she was dressing up as a teenager and Mingers looked like he was on dress down Friday in the office! Such an odd pair

It looks so odd when she shares a pic or story using a filter on herself then wingers is in it too so the filter goes on his face- makes him look feminine with super sparkly blue eyes, long eyelashes and tanned.

Reactions: 5
I’m 51 and I don’t find much embarrassing but she is an embarrassing Mum. That dancing! I know concerts are allowed but to me that looked like a breeding ground for COVID.

Reactions: 7
I’m 51 and I don’t find much embarrassing but she is an embarrassing Mum. That dancing! I know concerts are allowed but to me that looked like a breeding ground for COVID.
Don’t worry, Ash has antibodies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never mind messaging her, I want to message doctor mingers and ask him what the ducks he playing at

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.