Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread…?

No COVID jab for Trashlie, what a farce. The only prick she’ll have is up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm cringing at those questions! She's doing what Rebecca Lamb does to try & up engagement 🙄 Wonder if it's part of the conditions of the Lumi gang, u have to talk about sex? Her favourite child will get pelters at secondary if any kids get wind of her inappropriate sex talk on Instagram, cause let's face it teenagers are brutal!

Reactions: 9
I'm cringing at those questions! She's doing what Rebecca Lamb does to try & up engagement 🙄 Wonder if it's part of the conditions of the Lumi gang, u have to talk about sex? Her favourite child will get pelters at secondary if any kids get wind of her inappropriate sex talk on Instagram, cause let's face it teenagers are brutal!
Omg. Can you imagine, someone you go to school withs mum talking about anal on a completely open social media account. Why cant she see what shes doing? Its too much.

Reactions: 8
is anybody going to answer her poll about if they’ve done anal and if they enjoyed it? 😰
[/QUO
Omg. Can you imagine, someone you go to school withs mum talking about anal on a completely open social media account. Why cant she see what shes doing? Its too much.
i wonder what wingers makes of it ??! Do you think he might be regretting his life choices🤣🤣 bit late now though , she’s well and truly got her hooks in

Reactions: 5
When she was showing her jumper, she walked with her legs wide apart to keep her thigh gap 😂😂😂 pathetic!

Nothing like having stories with pictures of your kids and anal on the same day!

• Haha
When she was showing her jumper, she walked with her legs wide apart to keep her thigh gap 😂😂😂 pathetic!

Nothing like having stories with pictures of your kids and anal on the same day!
Urgh have just re watched it - gross! She looks like such a tit

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if you were a teenager and your Mum was asking about anal on instagram?! The kids are going to get slaughtered at school. Also, how old is she? If she wants to do anal, lube up and give it a go don’t ask the bloody internet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time I look at this woman's page she seems to be stooping a little bit lower , like a desperate struggle to stay "relevant" means she doesn't mind degrading herself on the regular...it's sad....she's definitely not all there ...who posts the stuff she does and thinks it's ok...she's disgusting . She also looks ridiculous with those stupid f***kin filters ...looks like something off the Grinch

New thread…?

No COVID jab for Trashlie, what a farce. The only prick she’ll have is up the arse.
This HAS to be the next thread title 🙌🏻

i wonder what wingers makes of it ??! Do you think he might be regretting his life choices🤣🤣 bit late now though , she’s well and truly got her hooks in
Maybe but until she’s got that wedding ring on her finger he could still make a relatively easy escape and live a life without a desperate social media wannabe 😂😂😂😂 no mention of any wedding plans either???

This HAS to be the next thread title 🙌🏻

Maybe but until she’s got that wedding ring on her finger he could still make a relatively easy escape and live a life without a desperate social media wannabe 😂😂😂😂 no mention of any wedding plans either???
Yeh well he always looks incredibly uncomfortable whenever she films him for her stories. I do fear he’s left it too late to get out though , he’s invested too deeply now , house probably in joint names etc

Reactions: 3
Why do we need a boomerang of her Deidre glasses for every lame story?! She’s solo parenting 4 kids but has time to do all these videos and tit…mingers needs to cut her pocket money this week as his girls are being ignored for her to share random sex stories on the internet. How sad is she!

Christ.....bring back the Lumi stories!!!
I'm by no means a prude, but seriously?? Wanting to know everyones sex stories?? And the idiots replying!!!!! Keep it to yourselves, this woman has 4 kids, do they really need to find out what this moron has been asking???

Christ.....bring back the Lumi stories!!!
I'm by no means a prude, but seriously?? Wanting to know everyones sex stories?? And the idiots replying!!!!! Keep it to yourselves, this woman has 4 kids, do they really need to find out what this moron has been asking???
I think somebody has already said this but wondering if Lumi has actually asked them to do these stories to increase engagement as that dumb ass Rebecca Lamb “boss babe” does them too. What an absolute bunch of tools they all are , surely an embarrassment to their families

Reactions: 7
🤢 ashlie has really hit a new low. If it is a lumi strategy it’s put me off the company even more. And now I have a horrible images of her
wingding swapping keys with the neighbours over a her famous dinner parties of frozen sausage rolls and crisps in a bowl

• Sick
🤢 ashlie has really hit a new low. If it is a lumi strategy it’s put me off the company even more. And now I have a horrible images of her
wingding swapping keys with the neighbours over a her famous dinner parties of frozen sausage rolls and crisps in a bowl
That’s her next theme night 😂

Reactions: 1
516CCC4E-2CB9-47D2-8D75-EDABEEA8E57F.png
She really needs to stop. She also needs to stop spamming with her lumi tit without #ad as I literally report every video 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.