Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t think under 18s were allowed to drink alcohol free beers ciders etc in public licensed places. I was out with family friends and their 15 year old wanted a non-alcohol kopparberg fruit cider and the bar wouldn’t serve her although it’s non-alcoholic, kopparberg are an alcohol company. I’ve also had to show ID buying non-alcoholic beers in the supermarket because the til just automatically reads the brand name as an alcohol brand and tells the cashier to ask for ID.

I actually didn’t think under 18s were allowed to drink alcohol free beers ciders etc in public licensed places. I was out with family friends and their 15 year old wanted a non-alcohol kopparberg fruit cider and the bar wouldn’t serve her although it’s non-alcoholic, kopparberg are an alcohol company. I’ve also had to show ID buying non-alcoholic beers in the supermarket because the til just automatically reads the brand name as an alcohol brand and tells the cashier to ask for ID.
I’ve just googled and although it’s technically legal, many establishments choose not to serve non-alcoholic beers wines ciders etc to under 18s as it’s difficult to distinguish and opens a can of worms for them, apparently Wetherspoons and other big chains do this. What’s wrong with the kids having a J20 or a coke/lemonade in the pub like normal kids FFS. Ash has to be “a cool Mom”.

Reactions: 8

I’ve just googled and although it’s technically legal, many establishments choose not to serve non-alcoholic beers wines ciders etc to under 18s as it’s difficult to distinguish and opens a can of worms for them, apparently Wetherspoons and other big chains do this. What’s wrong with the kids having a J20 or a coke/lemonade in the pub like normal kids FFS. Ash has to be “a cool Mom”.
Yeah Portman group etc have said that they’re indistinguishable from the real thing cause of the branding etc and it glamourises drinking alcohol.

Out of office on? You mean you’ve shut your office door and put your lumi down? YOU DONT HAVE A JOB 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve reported her again to ASA and actually asked them if there’s any point continuing to report as she is constantly breaking the rules and they do nothing. I can’t bear her. The Miss Hannigan comparison is spot on! My heart breaks for those girls having that witch in their lives. Hopefully the grandparents can see it and do what they can to make up for it.
I’d love to report poppyleanneslife. She has 2 insta accounts flogging the Lumi tit and never ever uses AD 😡😡

Reactions: 2
Was her out of office not just on? She was away last week?!?
She is such an effing loser, out of office on , who the f**k is she kidding !! And yes as you’ve said she was away last week - oh ha that because you don’t have a proper job Trashlie maybe you massive knob

Reactions: 3
Why is she filming him whilst he's trying to eat his breakfast. I have never got my phone out and filmed my other half, to then post online, ever. It's scary how normal this is to influencers. But, then again, that's his fault for not having the bollocks to tell her to pack it in.

Why is she filming him whilst he's trying to eat his breakfast. I have never got my phone out and filmed my other half, to then post online, ever. It's scary how normal this is to influencers. But, then again, that's his fault for not having the bollocks to tell her to pack it in.
It made me feel uncomfortable just watching it and her fake laugh in the background

Reactions: 2
Really not a fan of last night's outfit.. the shorts and blazer combo is not good 🙊 her style is very random and young

Reactions: 4
Dresses like she’s 15 trying to look grown up. But looks 45. No class and no style!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s really insensitive to record people you don’t know at a funeral for someone you didn’t know. Leave them be

Reactions: 9
Good god she has become such an odd ball. She must literally be on her phone 27/7 filming for content.
What a sad little life......🙄

Reactions: 5
Is it wrong that I think golden boy Archie looks like a right little prick 😂 I will bet money on the stories coming up in a couple of months saying he’s being bullied….

Also as if wingers just snapped her taking that wine, she 100% told him he had to take that picture

Reactions: 19
Hang on. Now she’s out with the boys and no girls to be seen?! bleeping hell she really doesn’t care about them having nice stuff or seeing their dad does she?! As long as her boys are happy

Is it wrong that I think golden boy Archie looks like a right little prick 😂 I will bet money on the stories coming up in a couple of months saying he’s being bullied….

Also as if wingers just snapped her taking that wine, she 100% told him he had to take that picture
By his uniform I presume he is going to an Outwood academy.. they are bleeping savage when it comes to disipline. Can't wait for her to be moaning about it 🤣🙊

Reactions: 7

I feel a bit sorry for Archie..he is so desperate for his mum's approval... having 3 boys myself , I guarantee she is not doing him any favours by placing him all over instaSHam.
Privacy for all 4 of those kids should be her priority....if not for her boys , then at least respect another woman's children s privacy.... although their dad is a massive enabler isn't he..clearly he is smitten with her.
Kids change a heck of a lot from year 6 to that first year in high school... I'm sure she will be bragging about all his achievements though she is too much of a show off not to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.