Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh do we really need to know that her and Wingers are “at it” all the time 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Funny how she isn’t sharing any of the (very sad) news stories about anti vaccine deaths isn’t it. It’s like she can’t admit she is wrong. Although I’m sure we will have a Co Vid rant very soon.

Also her and mingers are not at it a lot, she’s on Instagram more than anything else! Sad old cow

Reactions: 7
The break she was on was because she was at that detox retreat. Cost her over £1k for 5 nights!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone who says they are getting loads, are not getting loads. Is she Jay from the Inbetweeners???!! Plus, if she was really pro choice she would have shared the deaths of the anti vaxxers. Pro choice is all about knowing the pros and cons and making a choice that is the best for you. Many anti vaxxers who say they are ‘pro choice’ really mean ‘agree with me or your choice is wrong and I’ll call you a sheep’ (I’m vaccinated and against Covid passports and believe people should have the choice to put what they want in their bodies but they need to be aware of the consequences of both choices. There has been deaths from the vaccines but there has been many more deaths from Covid).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The break she was on was because she was at that detox retreat. Cost her over £1k for 5 nights!
Ahhh so that’s why they are at it so much-she’s paying back Mingers the only way she can seeing as she never works and her Lumi “business” is dead as a dodo!

• Sick
Oh that’s grim. Did she say that? Is she just trying to be Rebecca Lamb? 🤢
Someone asked “How do you and Wingers find the time with four kids, am I wrong in thinking you’re at it all the time?” (I mean, who would ask this?!) And her reply was “I’m saying nothing” with a boomerang of her winking and 🔥 emojis.

Reactions: 1
I see her Lumi specific page must be doing really well for the ads she’s not declaring to still be appearing on her page.

I can't bear her anymore.. The fakeness is just beyond irritating.

Reactions: 5
It seems to have escaped her attention that you need to quarantine for five days when enteringing Italy from the UK. Vaccine or no vaccine. But no Ashlie, you use it as another opportunity to moan about the cost of tests 👍🏼 🙄

Reactions: 5
So her Instagram break was because she was on holiday alone because she has no mates 🤣🤣 Boys with Dad and girls palmed off to a club as why would she ever put herself out by looking after them , of course she’s far too important for that and needs to go to a retreat to recharge from her ever so busy lifestyle of flogging lumi shite and feeding her family shite! She’s such a pathetic excuse of a human being

Reactions: 12
It’s better for my blood pressure when she’s off as i can’t help but watch her stories and rage!

WHY CANT THR GIRLS HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THIER DAD WHEN THE BOYS ARE AWAY?!Why is he booking for her and him to go away and leaving the grandparents to do treats for them?! And god forbid, why can’t Trashlie join in? Oh because her boys would be upset and they come first.

She is a witch, you will never convince me she likes those kids. No wonder they want to go to cheer camp when their dad isn’t home. I just imagine her screaming around the house in her robe and swinging Aperols (which she discovered guys) like Miss Hannigan from Annie when he’s not there and acting like Maria Von Trapp when he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s better for my blood pressure when she’s off as i can’t help but watch her stories and rage!

WHY CANT THR GIRLS HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THIER DAD WHEN THE BOYS ARE AWAY?!Why is he booking for her and him to go away and leaving the grandparents to do treats for them?! And god forbid, why can’t Trashlie join in? Oh because her boys would be upset and they come first.

She is a witch, you will never convince me she likes those kids. No wonder they want to go to cheer camp when their dad isn’t home. I just imagine her screaming around the house in her robe and swinging Aperols (which she discovered guys) like Miss Hannigan from Annie when he’s not there and acting like Maria Von Trapp when he is.
She’s just a pathetic excuse for a human being

Reactions: 2
I’ve reported her again to ASA and actually asked them if there’s any point continuing to report as she is constantly breaking the rules and they do nothing. I can’t bear her. The Miss Hannigan comparison is spot on! My heart breaks for those girls having that witch in their lives. Hopefully the grandparents can see it and do what they can to make up for it.

It's bad enough buying your pre teens non alcoholic beer & glamourising it at home, but to allow it in a restaurant? U can't actually see that's what it is but to me it looks like Becks blue 🤷‍♀️ And the way the favourite is behaving with it, trying to act all cool & grown up, tells me that's exactly what it is. She is disgusting, and trying to compete with her ex in the cool parent stakes. It isn't cool Trashlie, it's wrong...on so many levels!!

It's bad enough buying your pre teens non alcoholic beer & glamourising it at home, but to allow it in a restaurant? U can't actually see that's what it is but to me it looks like Becks blue 🤷‍♀️ And the way the favourite is behaving with it, trying to act all cool & grown up, tells me that's exactly what it is. She is disgusting, and trying to compete with her ex in the cool parent stakes. It isn't cool Trashlie, it's wrong...on so many levels!!
Edited to add, it could also be the alcohol free Heineken.

Reactions: 3

Edited to add, it could also be the alcohol free Heineken.
It’s Heineken

my biggest chuckle is that it’s like she’s discovered Franco Manca…since she lives in Leeds she’d know there’s one there….not one in Wakefield though….😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.