Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up in a pub from a young age until my preteens and if anything it made drinking less fascinating as I got older but that said I wouldn’t let my son or daughter drink non-alcoholic at that age. I do think, she’s posted it to have a dig at her ex though

Reactions: 7
I grew up in a pub from a young age until my preteens and if anything it made drinking less fascinating as I got older but that said I wouldn’t let my son or daughter drink non-alcoholic at that age. I do think, she’s posted it to have a dig at her ex though
Agree but it hasn’t worked as most people think it’s a good idea….

Don't forget this is the son that loves to pour mumzy a large Aperol on the regular, he ain't no stranger to a bev 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hear the door knock, 'dont know what's at the door' but get your phone out to record just incase? Ok then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her lovely neighbours are at it again with the deliveries🤣🤣 Does anyone else think it’s all fake and staged by herself ?? I mean why would they deliver olives in a bowl and some chocolate biscuits?! It’s just so bizarre

Reactions: 13
Her lovely neighbours are at it again with the deliveries🤣🤣 Does anyone else think it’s all fake and staged by herself ?? I mean why would they deliver olives in a bowl and some chocolate biscuits?! It’s just so bizarre
Maybe they all leave the keys in a bowl when the kids are away
Maybe they are the sort of neighbours that leave their keys in a bowl next to the pampas grass..🏌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t work out if her use of the word gorgeous as “Gawjus” is meant to be ironic?

Reactions: 1
So, here’s my take! She set that whole tray up for the gram OR if she didn’t and they are nice neighbours she already answered the door and just reshot it for the gram….. either way I’m not it very sad to do that.
Moans/questions about ex letting her eldest boy have no alcohol beer but then takes photo of her 9 year old with a bottle of beer…… and shares with her sheep 🙄 at this point I think she’s trolling us

Reactions: 7
So, here’s my take! She set that whole tray up for the gram OR if she didn’t and they are nice neighbours she already answered the door and just reshot it for the gram….. either way I’m not it very sad to do that.
Moans/questions about ex letting her eldest boy have no alcohol beer but then takes photo of her 9 year old with a bottle of beer…… and shares with her sheep 🙄 at this point I think she’s trolling us
Ha ha came here to say this, she totally made that herself didn’t she

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.