Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s changed her content recently. She’s isn’t peddling her lumi shite half as much as she was. I’ve also noticed she’s barely mentioned covid and her ridiculous opinions on that. Today she’s pushing the theme nights as I’d imagine that’s something most people would enjoy. Maybe take a bit of inspiration from. Makes sense for her followers to pick up I suppose if they think this is what her page is about. I think the moment she starts to harp on and on about the lumi again and her polarising covid opinions her numbers will start to drop.

Reactions: 7
‘A few people have been asking me what theme nights are’... are these people not very bright?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s managed to fit another trip to the hairdressers into her busy boss mum day.

Reactions: 3
Not just any hairdressers, one in Newcastle….

And the same one she was at 6 days ago according to their page….who’s got time…oh yes someone that doesn’t actually work

Ah didn’t listen to the sound….she wasn’t there today….but hasn’t washed her hair for 6 days 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep smacking her phone? She looks an idiot but hey what's new

Reactions: 1
That’s odd, I couldn’t see that story! I bets she taken it down as if to prove a point about her latest story 🙄
Ah yes it looks like it’s been taken down hence the latest post. There’s some really dumb people about, no wonder we’ve been in such a mess with all this Covid tit mainly because of idiots like her not sticking to rules or getting vaccinated

Reactions: 2
"sensored" 😂

and to think she would have us believe that she does paid professional work. The woman can't even spell 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not just any hairdressers, one in Newcastle….

And the same one she was at 6 days ago according to their page….who’s got time…oh yes someone that doesn’t actually work

Ah didn’t listen to the sound….she wasn’t there today….but hasn’t washed her hair for 6 days 🤢
Oh is that what she said. I’m like you didn’t listen to the sound. 6 days not washed her hair. She must smell like a sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s shared a few anti vax stuff that’s disappeared almost immediately over the past few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That nohun_ is an idiot anyway, I’m not sure why people lap it up so much. Glad it’s been taken down, especially if it rules our Ash lmao.

That nohun_ is an idiot anyway, I’m not sure why people lap it up so much. Glad it’s been taken down, especially if it rules our Ash lmao.
Yeh what an idiot he is , I can’t believe people believe all this nonsense, it truly amazes me

Reactions: 1
Yeh what an idiot he is , I can’t believe people believe all this nonsense, it truly amazes me
Not trying to derail but he’s a bigger dick than Trashlie, not funny and dangerous in some of his narrative 🙄😂

Not trying to derail but he’s a bigger dick than Trashlie, not funny and dangerous in some of his narrative 🙄😂
Yeh I don’t follow him but from what I’ve seen I’d definitely agree with you.. problem is too many idiots like this about and too many idiots believing what they say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.