Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No activities for Emily? Surprised that Lord Archie doesn’t have a full social calendar and the others are made to trail around picking him up….there’s not exactly much on there not sure it warrants a laminated itinerary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s just so unnecessary. I don’t think she ever stops to fully consider how they feel about all this #blendedfamily stuff. I feel for them without their mum properly in the picture.
Yeh it makes me feel really uncomfortable when she starts going on about all the blended family stuff so goodness knows how it must make them feel

Reactions: 7
Why has she got a food delivery service that doesn’t include the kids? Does she give a tit about them AT ALL??

Reactions: 9
Why has she got a food delivery service that doesn’t include the kids? Does she give a tit about them AT ALL??
She had to bat them away like gulls!! Oh my god the woman has absolutely no shame!

Oh and it actually made me cringe when she pointed to the pics of her PT’s who are both ex professional rugby players of course - she just couldn’t help but mention that could she - massive CRINGE!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She had to bat them away like gulls!! Oh my god the woman has absolutely no shame!

Oh and it actually made me cringe when she pointed to the pics of her PT’s who are both ex professional rugby players of course - she just couldn’t help but mention that could she - massive CRINGE!!!
Tbh I’ve yet to encounter a male PT who wasn’t a professional rugby player beforehand, hahaha. Cringe nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The stories about her telling people if they smell and if they’re rude etc. Sorry but is it not rude to tell someone you don’t know that they smell 🙄 she’s becoming insufferable. I’ve had to unfollow especially after her ‘batting the kids like gulls’ too. They were probably going for your tea as they’re desperate for some decent healthy food for their tea rather than McDonald’s or slow cooker fish fingers!!

Reactions: 10
The stories about her telling people if they smell and if they’re rude etc. Sorry but is it not rude to tell someone you don’t know that they smell 🙄 she’s becoming insufferable. I’ve had to unfollow especially after her ‘batting the kids like gulls’ too. They were probably going for your tea as they’re desperate for some decent healthy food for their tea rather than McDonald’s or slow cooker fish fingers!!
That entire story made no sense. She contradicts herself mid-sentence a lot of the time.

Reactions: 2
Telling someone you don’t know they smell. How dare she? How does she know the state of that persons mental health and having a complete stranger come up and say here mate you smell might push them over the edge. It’s not her job to police society. How would she like it if I saw her in the street and went up to her and said I need to tell you for your own good that your lips are scabby and look like a baboons arse and how old are you cause you look about 50.#Bekind

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Telling someone you don’t know they smell. How dare she? How does she know the state of that persons mental health and having a complete stranger come up and say here mate you smell might push them over the edge. It’s not her job to police society. How would she like it if I saw her in the street and went up to her and said I need to tell you for your own good that your lips are scabby and look like a baboons arse and how old are you cause you look about 50.#Bekind
She’s just a really really nasty person. Heaven forbid her elderly Gradad doesn’t develop incontinence and someone tells him he’s a bit smelly. She’s actually thick as pig tit.

She’s hoot to tell people they smell etc but isn’t happy to have anyone challenge her opinion on things? Ok Ash hun, your attitude stinks x

Reactions: 10
She’s just a really really nasty person. Heaven forbid her elderly Gradad doesn’t develop incontinence and someone tells him he’s a bit smelly. She’s actually thick as pig tit.
I agree, just a thoroughly nasty piece of work. It’s hard to hide that. Also the waffle about Love Island sounds like nonsense, but then I’ve never watched it so who knows, ha.

Last edited:
I agree, just a thoroughly nasty piece of work. It’s hard to hide that. Also the waffle about Love Island sounds like nonsense, but then I’ve never watched it so who knows, ha.
Yes I noticed she sounded totally incoherent , not sure if she’d been drinking. Surely Wingers must now be thinking what the hell have I done?!

I think someone in her family has told her to shove her Loooooooomi up her Noooooni. So passive aggressive. Maybe somebody was just honest about how tit they are.

Oh god she's sharing that video again where she pushes wingdings daughter out of the way to get to her neice first.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
The MLM guilt really pisses me off - why would you buy something you don’t want just to support your family member? And that Poo-skin stuff isn’t cheap is it?! I’d be more disgusted as her family member,
Having her pushing that stuff on me and passively aggressively slagging me off on social media.

I presume Mingers parents have bought stuff plus they take her biggest thorns, the girls, at the click of her fingers so of course they are her faves. I’d imagine her ex in laws saw her for what she was hence why they are toxic 🙄

Reactions: 8
I hate that tit. We don’t have any help. That’s fine cause we chose to have kids and they’re our responsibility. It’s so nice when we do get the occasional offer of a break, but we don’t expect it. And I’d certainly never expect my family to but expensive tat from me! I really hate relying on other people, I like to know I’ve taken responsibility for my own life and my own affairs, personally.

Ash probably wouldn’t get that though given she’s lived off other people her whole life. Why wouldn’t she expect them to raise her kids and buy her lumi tat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.