Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking again, I think her headband is Chanel? How is it possible to cheapen a cheap outfit with designer items the way she does?!

Reactions: 9
I was thinking today, apart from the other lumi boss babes, you never here her mention other friends, same with others in MLMs like Rebecca Lamb and Mrs Meldrum, in fact the same could be said about many influencers in general. I think they are trying to fill a void of having very few friends

Reactions: 9
I’ve had a look at all of the other boss babe huns profiles and not of them really feature the giant in their posts from today. Why would you want her spoiling your photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking again, I think her headband is Chanel? How is it possible to cheapen a cheap outfit with designer items the way she does?!
I think she’s saying it is….it looks like a Primark knock off….I’m all for mixing designer and high street when it’s done right, this isn’t done right. And I don’t care if they’re fashionable no woman pushing forty should be wearing a headband or bunches

Reactions: 4
She probably doesn’t realise they’re different places.
Yes I actually think you’re probably right , she is so thick she probably doesn’t realise they are different places! She keeps going on about when she moved to the North and it’s like hang on love you are also from the North, this is not like a different North from the one your from(well she’s from the North East) God she’s so stupid , as if she could hold down a proper job in CSR or social media with a proper company, who’s she kidding

Oh god she’s manifesting again😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve had a look at all of the other boss babe huns profiles and not of them really feature the giant in their posts from today. Why would you want her spoiling your photos?
I actually feel sorry for her in a way as it looks and sounds as though she’s a bit of a spare part in this BWY team.

That hair band isn’t Chanel, I’ve got the same one my mam got me, pretty sure it’s from Shein

That hair band isn’t Chanel, I’ve got the same one my mam got me, pretty sure it’s from Shein
Actually it’s from Primark

Reactions: 2
Reposting stuff, implying kids are suicidal cause parents kept them at home due to Government advice.

duck me. She is the lowest of the low.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Reposting stuff, implying kids are suicidal cause parents kept them at home due to Government advice.

duck me. She is the lowest of the low.
Every time I think she can’t stoop any lower she somehow does , she really is the lowest of the low. And also moaning about having to wash her step daughters clothes - what a complete witch

Reactions: 6
Im really upset about this. A close friend of mine, her teenager attempted suicide and Id hate for her to see anything like this tit online :(

Massive step too far - total knobhead. I reported the story
Thank you. I think its been removed now x

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Fairly certain boys generate just as much if not more washing relative to girls but, OK Ash, you keep making those poor girls seem like a burden. Classy as always.

Reactions: 13
Fairly certain boys generate just as much if not more washing relative to girls but, OK Ash, you keep making those poor girls seem like a burden. Classy as always.
Exactly my thoughts too about boys, she really is such a witch

Exactly my thoughts too about boys, she really is such a witch
It’s just so unnecessary. I don’t think she ever stops to fully consider how they feel about all this #blendedfamily stuff. I feel for them without their mum properly in the picture.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.