Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone in her family has told her to shove her Loooooooomi up her Noooooni. So passive aggressive. Maybe somebody was just honest about how tit they are.
Another weird, completely incoherent post. What does family being supportive or unsupportive have to do with her MLM nonsense, anyway?

I understand her ex’s parents didn’t like her much but it’s probably because her motives are completely transparent.

Oh god she's sharing that video again where she pushes wingdings daughter out of the way to get to her neice first.
Stagey McStagedface. Did it even need to be filmed? Probs not.

Reactions: 2
Thoughts?

I think its weird. He is 11 (so what if nearly 12, still 11!) a primary school boy drinking a bottle of non alcoholic beer just doesnt sit right.

He should be on the j20 as a treat not frigging beer. She will be dropping him in town for his first night out with fake ID in 3 years time

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thoughts?

I think its weird. He is 11 (so what if nearly 12, still 11!) a primary school boy drinking a bottle of non alcoholic beer just doesnt sit right.

He should be on the j20 as a treat not frigging beer. She will be dropping him in town for his first night out with fake ID in 3 years time
Nah, this is actually her being less weird than usual. If it’s 0% ABV I don’t see what the problem is. Maybe she wants people to criticise her ex...

Reactions: 2
Nah, this is actually her being less weird than usual. If it’s 0% ABV I don’t see what the problem is. Maybe she wants people to criticise her ex...
I just think she is rushing him to grow up too soon! She always says he is like her best mate, helps with ‘the younger ones’ now has him on the fake bevvies at 11 years old 😂

Reactions: 4
Who lets their 12 yr old have non-alcoholic beer? Like....really? duck me....my mind is blown. Yep lets glorify alcohol as a treat to an impressionable pre-teen. Fantastic idea. Brilliant. duck me 👏👏🤯

Still she’s good at creating engagement via controversy I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t see the problem with the beer, I used to get a shandy bass when I was a kid to join in with the grown ups😂…although Archie will probably be a right wanker at school banging on about his non-alcoholic beer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure tbh. Maybe for a special occasion? I think it just glorifies alcohol consumption. However her son will be used to seeing it in that household and thats coming from someone who likes a drink 😂

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t understand why they bought a massive house and yet all cram in the corner of the kitchen?!

Reactions: 6
Ashlie, hun, you don’t have OCD, you just like things clean. Please stop throwing about complex, life controlling illnesses as if they’re a joke

She's that busy being a boss babe she's managed to decorate the house, in the middle of the day for a football match 🤨, even ironing the flags....she's well busy.

• Haha
No to the beer for me. I don’t think normalising drinking is ideal for an 11 year old personally (I’m not anti-alcohol at all, btw - I love wine).

No to the beer for me. I don’t think normalising drinking is ideal for an 11 year old personally (I’m not anti-alcohol at all, btw - I love wine).
Thats how I feel tbh. Im really careful with the language I use around alcohol with my kiddos. I dont want them to grow up and think its how you unwind or celebrate any occasion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.